The Birth

sacredashes

You know, LTG, this card looks almost like a womb. It kind of gives off a warm, fuzzy feeling :heart:. I think it would work well for meditation.. have you finished any other cards?

Ash

LTG2201

I've got a basic version of the Magician and the High Priestess, and have ideas for some of the other Major Arcana cards.

memries

I like your card LT. It is plain and simple but portrays exactly what the title of the card means. A picture is worth a thousand words !
Good going and hang in..

Lewen

I agree with the others. It does convey the idea of birth and much like what sacredashes spoke about, very much like the womb and the journey that is just beginning. All things new. Very good! I like the coloration too and agree that it would make a great card to meditate upon. I look forward to seeing your other cards.

LTG2201

I've finished the second card. Instead of The Magician, I've named it The Actor. The colours around the mask represent the suits, while the purple of the mask respresents the Major Arcana, and the Magician. The name references the fact that the Magician is creative, and that he is action.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/LTG2201/theactor.jpg

DoctorArcanus

These two cards are extremely powerful. They are original and simple. I am looking forward to see more.
I think that the computer background could be simpler, to highlight the excellent quality of your drawing. E.g. a dark grey border with white letters. But you can fix that later, what you draw is the important thing!

Ciao!!!
Marco