My Mystic Dreams Tarot in progress (to be published as The Mystic Dreamer Tarot)

CJ7

This looks amazing! At first when I saw it on another site (in fact it might have been the Cards section on Aeclectic) and the Death card gave me a freaky feeling but now when I look at the whole deck - it all clicks and the Death card doesn't creep me out as much :)

It's beautiful is what I'm trying to say :D

I want it now! It's definitely on my wish list.

canid

Just ordered them

Azurylipfe, what a wonderful job you did with these cards. I can't wait to see them in person! This is the 1st deck I've purchased in well over a decade - I generally use Tarot of a Moon Garden, but I think yours well, may replace them. Sometimes.

tAtz20

Great deck

I wasn't too interested in Tarot but the first time I saw your deck at the bookstore, it caught my eye and I fell in love with it. I bought the box, read the books, and now the deck and I are inseparable. Needless to say, this is the deck that started it all. It opened so many doors, and now I can't stop learning about the Tarot and spirituality. Thank you for the wonderful art that opened so many new worlds for me..