Tarot Tattoos

rogue

Would you consider posing as the female of your own tattoo?

Saffy

Probably would consider that actually.

Edit: Then again... probably wouldn't be necessary.

rogue

Maybe a tattoo of a nymph of some sort would work, whatever type suits you best you could adapt yourself to. Or then you could picture Fabio embracing you like on the cover of a romance novel. That would be both sensual and comical.

miss_nikki

peace_pixie said:
Miss_nikki

That three card spread tatoo sounds awesome! :D i love the idea of that

Thanks!

Now what cards to use? I think The World would be a neat Future card. But I wonder if you have the possibility of things turning out a bit different than you expected (as sometimes does with these kinds of things) except the difference is, it's on your skin. That would truly stink.

Little Hare

miss_nikki said:
Thanks!

Now what cards to use? I think The World would be a neat Future card. But I wonder if you have the possibility of things turning out a bit different than you expected (as sometimes does with these kinds of things) except the difference is, it's on your skin. That would truly stink.

i'd love the wheel of fortune card for future :D ( but then i'm always getting that card )

cirom

Ace of Swords tattoo

There are a couple of motor bike Miami cops that have this tattoo. An adaption of the Ace of Swords from the ToD.

Attachments

• ACE SWORDS tattoo.jpg
    ACE SWORDS tattoo.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 113

starchild

after reading this thread it has been with me all night and i have dicieded to do it. im going to get my first tatoo. although im scared of needles and hate pain and normally am not into tatoos but now i want one.
so ive done a search for tarot tatoos but have come up with nothing, anyone know any good sites.
a tarot card alone may be hard and to complex so i wouldnt mind checking out some site.
as i said i would love the prince of coins from the ansestral pack deck but that may be to hard for a tatoo. but the prince to me represents virgo and i would like something that connects me to that.
although im not a virgo its a long story.

any links to tarot sites would be realy helpfull as ive been driving myself nuts with this all day.
thanks.

Hemera

Ironwing Tarot has some really nice images for a tattoo! Also the Kaos deck is black and white with some nice pics.
My most painful tattoo (of 5) was also the one on my ankle. And on a scale from 1-10, I´d also rate it at 4, just like Brujablanca said.
Having a tattoo is not very painful these days, as they use those modern instruments. But my tattoo artist said that it has been more painful in the old days, when they used different methods.
The secret is not to tell anyone that it was not very painful, so then they´ll think you´re a tough gal ;)
Having said that..I have 2 larger tattoos, and while the pain was not big, it took a long time to make them and somehow the prolonged pain really got on my nerves at some point. It was small and nagging pain, but it just went on and on until I was almost ready to punch the maker. I can´t really explain it, but it turned out to be an initiation of sorts..

brujablanca

I know what you mean about tattoo sessions. Not sure if its just the sitting in one position or the feeling of constant scratching against your skin. lol

Do you have a link to Ironwing Tarot?

And for those looking for other black and white decks, the Di Vinci Tarot has some interesting cards. They are not quite what I am looking for, however.

Thank you to all who are responding. I had no idea my thread would take off so.

Blessings to all,

Bruja