Your tarot table

re-pete-a

a caution about wheels on chairs,,,,set legs are less prone......enjoy your adventure.............

Cerulean

'quick' set-up using only t.v. tables...

...kind of homespun, but two t.v. tables together that fold up can make a great reading surface and expand the surface...even one can make for a nice impression...I think your idea of having a goddess or deity figurine is nice; you can use an oracle deck with such pictures or postcards and prop them up, or put them in frames...I just the got the idea of placing a small series of goddess cards under a small piece of glass or clear surface and doing a small crystal and shell divination throw to find out 'what wisdom figure' might be appropriate to a reading...

I think the accessories draw the eye up...and the small roses and baby's breath did not have much scent...long lasting and seemed to add a nice air to what is hopefully a relaxing time. My decorative Celestial tarot is a bit different--the 2004 edition has an intro card that doesn't have a border in it. I found though it had goddesses and gods set up in a stellar atmosphere and constellations, so it seems to inspire me to add a bit of astrology to the mix in my readings...and I think that would be compatible if people were interested in a different style of tarot reading that draws from romantic historical takes on Western myth and astrology that were retranslated by modern creative thinkers.

There are some crystals and shells thrown across the cards...seems a bit scattered, so I'm going to do the goddess-under-glass or transparent surface
instead and 'add' it to tabletop accessories.

Hope your set up works out and thanks for inspiring good reads!

Cerulean

Attachments

• table1.jpg
    table1.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 71