Chronicles of Destiny cards - Schiffler

Owl Song

Has anyone else seen this? As someone who is always interested cards that will spark my writing, this one really interests me. The creator is a writer herself.

http://www.schifferbooks.com/the-chronicles-of-destiny-fortune-cards-5531.html

The price is a little steep -- Amazon has it at $35.77. They have a 10 percent credit off any print book up to a $10 credit so I used that and got it down to $25.77. A little Yuletide gift to myself. (If I can wait to open it.)

Lunajade

Chronicals of Destiny Fortune Cards

Thanks for sharing Starlily. The cards i saw (on chronicalsofdestiny.com) look stunning. I like that there are alternatives in the deck for the hero and heroine (like some lenormand decks).

The releasedate is tommorow!

WhiteWolfy

Ooh i like very, very much!! Another one to go on my wishlist. Thanks for the heads up Starlily :thumbsup:

HighPriestess

Reminds me of the Wisdom of the Hidden Realms oracle cards. The only thing is the price is really steep on Amazon Canada.

RedwingRaven

Wow, that is a stunning deck.

The price is a bit off putting but its on my wish list as of now.

Thanks for sharing Starlily.

Owl Song

The book is hardcover and in full color. That would explain why this set is more costly, I think. When I read that this morning, it made sense and even seems highly reasonable.

I can't stop looking at these cards online. Love the small details, like the door behind th Gatekeeper being key shaped.

desertrat

I have it on pre-order. It should be shipping by the end of next week. I'll chime in then whether the deck is worth the price.

Mariah13

Love the Warlock. It's over the top but in a fun way!

journeyinghome

£42.16 on Amazon.co.uk and it's not even in stock!!! :O
A real shame, I'd have loved to get this :(

MissNine

I loved Josie Ellershaw's book, Easy Tarot. That's how I learned. She's a great teacher. From what she's said, the predictions with this deck are more precise than the tarot. I would LOVE to find out! Maybe I'll be gifting myself for Christmas as well! ;-)