Horary Wheel of Fortune

think

Wheel chose 9th house...
Long-distance travel, religion, philosophy, education, learning, religion. Lawyers, professionals. Dreams, divination. Wisdom. South South-West. Cadent.
(Hips and buttocks also shown by this house.

Let me know if you accept the offer.

if you do...let me know what your question is...and put it in yes or no format base on a choice of the topics posted for 9th house.
This is fantastic CB. I definitely accept.

My question is: would doing a PhD in Smart Cities be a good decision for me?

Sharla

Happy it made sense...when sun conjuncts with a significator or an important planet that is a karaka (significator for something...like jupiter = children or husband
Mars= players or people you would have one night stands with but not appropriate for settling down with)
Well when it conjuncts and the sun is not acting as a significator for any houses that pertain to the question....it keeps the object hidden from the view of the person.
Kinda like when you try to look at the sun...there is a good amount if distance the sun can reach that hides/obscures something.

if Saturn...is restriction, blocks, obstacles...so could mean you decide (or he decides) this just isn't working out...or he really could not be the most fertile.
Its definitely this what you mention, as this new moon has had a really major affect on me subconsciously, he came to mine last night and then all of a sudden out of the blue i didn't want him at mine and told him to leave.....i don't even know where it came from. He did leave but wasn't happy to say the least, i'm just hoping there is no comeback from this now.
I always believe that something happens/doesn't happen for a reason, so i never got pregnant to him because it wasn't meant to be......well and also other factors i mentioned before.
But also your reading has helped me see the light that i do need to change certain lifestyles that are doing me harm, especially if i meet someone else in the future and want to be able to have a baby with him.
An ex of mine was deemed infertile around age of 23....so always a slim possibility.

CosmicBeing

Its definitely this what you mention, as this new moon has had a really major affect on me subconsciously, he came to mine last night and then all of a sudden out of the blue i didn't want him at mine and told him to leave.....i don't even know where it came from. He did leave but wasn't happy to say the least, i'm just hoping there is no comeback from this now.
I always believe that something happens/doesn't happen for a reason, so i never got pregnant to him because it wasn't meant to be......well and also other factors i mentioned before.
But also your reading has helped me see the light that i do need to change certain lifestyles that are doing me harm, especially if i meet someone else in the future and want to be able to have a baby with him.

Happy the chart was able to help. As long as you feel at peace and comfortable with your decision (felt it was right)....it was the correct choice. Keep looking for someone who bring some level of peace and enrichment to your life...

Best of luck :)

CosmicBeing

This is fantastic CB. I definitely accept.

My question is: would doing a PhD in Smart Cities be a good decision for me?

10/9/2016 12:21 noon @ location P
(Can't post image of chart...ran out of membership subscription)

Ascendant is Sagittarius = Jupiter = you
9th house is virgo = Mercury = PH.D

Jupiter sits in 9th house
Mercury sits in 9th house

Jupiter and Mercury are conjunct

They both sit under the sign libra.

Libra is originally the ruler of 7th house....so open enemies, doctor, alternative therapies, partners, business deals, contracts, alternatively reproductive system, & pelvis.

Since you and 9th house are conjunct I would see this as a yes....you sit in 9th house so shows you have a strong interest in it.

Mars sits in your first house with pluto.....Mars is the soldier, active, willing to fight, sports, active, surgeon, cooks, those who with with fire,etc.
Mars is exalted in capricorn.

pluto not used in astrology but I do sometimes use it if in an important spot...so transformation, rebirth, new beginnings, subconscious.

These two planets could be describing you or what you are dealing with.

Overall..it looks like a yes to me.

think

10/9/2016 12:21 noon @ location P
(Can't post image of chart...ran out of membership subscription)

Ascendant is Sagittarius = Jupiter = you
9th house is virgo = Mercury = PH.D

Jupiter sits in 9th house
Mercury sits in 9th house

Jupiter and Mercury are conjunct

They both sit under the sign libra.

Libra is originally the ruler of 7th house....so open enemies, doctor, alternative therapies, partners, business deals, contracts, alternatively reproductive system, & pelvis.

Since you and 9th house are conjunct I would see this as a yes....you sit in 9th house so shows you have a strong interest in it.

Mars sits in your first house with pluto.....Mars is the soldier, active, willing to fight, sports, active, surgeon, cooks, those who with with fire,etc.
Mars is exalted in capricorn.

pluto not used in astrology but I do sometimes use it if in an important spot...so transformation, rebirth, new beginnings, subconscious.

These two planets could be describing you or what you are dealing with.

Overall..it looks like a yes to me.
Ah, shame about your subscription but don't worry about the image.

This is truly amazing CB. I am really going to dedicate time to learning about this stuff soon, it's just so fascinating. Yeah, I have a strong interest in it. I wonder if the Mars thing is just the sheer effort of it, and Libra too, the research.

Thanks! I'm on writing a proposal now.

CosmicBeing

Ah, shame about your subscription but don't worry about the image.

This is truly amazing CB. I am really going to dedicate time to learning about this stuff soon, it's just so fascinating. Yeah, I have a strong interest in it. I wonder if the Mars thing is just the sheer effort of it, and Libra too, the research.

Thanks! I'm on writing a proposal now.

Your welcome....keep the Mars energy and I believe you will succeed. It sounds like something you have a true passion for.

pageofswords9110

Looks interesting I would like to sit

CosmicBeing

Looks interesting I would like to sit

6th house
Health, illness, diseases, injuries, misfortunes. Hygiene, healing. Daily work, daily routines. Pets, small animals. Servants, employees, work environment, financial gains from 5th house activities. West North-west. Cadent.

Accept or reject?

pageofswords9110

6th house
Health, illness, diseases, injuries, misfortunes. Hygiene, healing. Daily work, daily routines. Pets, small animals. Servants, employees, work environment, financial gains from 5th house activities. West North-west. Cadent.

Accept or reject?

I accept my question: is CP the right job for me to work while I'm in school ?

CosmicBeing

I accept my question: is CP the right job for me to work while I'm in school ?

Like is it a good environment to be in while having to go to school as well? That's what the 6th house would be focusing on.