Sabian Symbols Study Group: Gemini 13 - #73

MCsea

Hi Tink,
JUPITER - wonderful... happy thoughts, all the wonderful memories offered to you from your creative family! I think if your Jupiter is 11:18 - round it UP to 12 then 13 - this symbol is a part of your quest, that it lies on the other side of your Jupiter... just lovely..

AH YEA - this is how I FEEL this symbol works in my life - you said

""To give you a sense of what this symbol is telling me: Whenever I've been harshly criticized through another’s bitter rage – I've felt powerless, at a loss for words. It's as if I lost my voice and my ability to speak up for myself!

To find myself, I started using affirmations. Shouting and or whispering them they stirred up my feelings and emotions – my voice my insides struggled for self-possession! Wow!""

Thats exactly what I was talking about with my stage fright! good to see there is a way through the more difficult aspect of this symbol,
thank you Tink for sharing

MARINA

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 72.jpg
    72.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 127

huredriel

Just copying in my previous thoughts :)

huredriel said:
Gemini 13 - A World famous Pianist Giving a Concert Performance.
Air ...... the Lovers ......... 1 and 3 ..... Magician and Empress ....... brings to mind a certain *glamour* ..... something so passionate that consumes the self ....... is the self ..... and then the title ........ denoting again the *glamour* or perhaps the way that this person is seen by others ....... on a higher platform ...... an expert at what they do ...... something that they've had to take time to learn ...... and then showering their knowledge/finesse onto others .......... This title also has a feeling of endings about it ...... perhaps this is the last send off that the pianist is giving