So Mercury is Going Retrograde...?

GoddessArtemis

I just got stuck in the elevator!! Is that remotely related to Merc rx? Not really, elevators are not about communication, but this week has been ROUGH. So I'm blaming Merc rx for everything...

GA

Alissa

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
OMG! On top of this retro, Pluto dancing around Cap and who knows what else...you are 9 mths along?
Ok, even with this evil, illusive sleep factor and constant hot flashes, I do not have any right to complain next to you, Alissa!
(I hand over my owie-waa,waa crown to Alissa...)
I step aside and let you have the soap/bitch/astrology box! Poor baby!

Wow!
:bugeyed:I am so daft at times, I just plain forgot! You must be completely miserable!!

Barbara
Hehehehe, nah I'm hanging out and riding it through but I always appreciate the good thoughts my dear! I just hope this doesn't come down to car trouble on the day it's time to make the dash to the hospital! Or some snowstorm that shuts down roads and I end up delivering in the back seat of the car like a bad B-movie cliche.

dadsnook2000

Elevators

Elevators would seem to fit quite nicely into the Mercury keyword system of "short distance travel" and "movement". Dave

Barbaras Ahajusts

Oh my. Then this means my sister needing new valves on her heater & ac system in her truck is part of Merc retro too.

I told her it was, but was beginning to doubt myself! :bugeyed:!
Thanks Dave!

Barb (who is trying to teach anyone who will listen to watch for these things..:D)

GoddessArtemis

dadsnook2000 said:
Elevators would seem to fit quite nicely into the Mercury keyword system of "short distance travel" and "movement". Dave
Even though I know you're serious, Dave, that's funny: "short distance travel". :laugh:

Wonder why Merc is kicking my booty this time around...in Aquarius?? I hardly have any planets in Aquarius, except for North Node, I believe. The Universe needs to pick on someone else already...

GA

dadsnook2000

North Node in Aquarius

The North Node is about the associations we need to make, the mutual efforts that can lead us to new challenges, the social areas we might neglect because we are too busy using our South Node associations and skills that we have become overly dependent upon. Our journey in life has to move us from the South Node to the North Node, it is said.

Of course, I don't follow my own advice. I use all my South Node qualities as tools to help me explore the North Node. Maybe that's the way it should be, but I don't see that in the books. Perhaps that is a form of denial. Whatever, I live my chart but I don't use my chart to guide my life. I like the daily surprises. Dave

Furnacechant

I've just heard there's been some kind of major internet outage in India, thus affecting many of the numerous corporations who outsource to there---certainly sounds fitting for Mercury retrograde.

Under the heading of short-distance travel---I just went down the street a few blocks for some Chinese take-out, then discovered I'd locked my keys in the car---and it is COLD out here. Thankfully the owner of the restaurant was kind enough to give me a free pot of hot oolong tea and a seat in a booth while I waited for the locksmith.