Sephirotic Assignment of the Modern Planets

ravenest

Having a close personal experience of Neptune's "vibration" is fairly unique, since it is considered one of the "generational" planets, and usually means you have strong natal aspects between Neptune and your personal planets and/or Ascendant or Midheaven

I recently have had the wonderful experience of being a student in an Hermetic group that I am usually a 'teacher' in. The course was, how to interpret and read a natal chart. As well as learning that you CAN teach an old dog new tricks, it gave me great insight into myself and helped me to understand my percieved frustration with 99% of the population; my makeup IS failry unique and what I 'get' is unusual - apparently. I am blessed as well in that the aspects and the inner planets (and the midheaven) all relate well and many of the problematic things apparently associated with Neptune are not problems for me at all, or do not manifest in that way at all.

Either that or you are an "evolved soul" that can get in touch with the outer planet energies directly with no mediation. (I understand that well since I have Neptune as the apex planet of a Sun-Neptune-Moon T-square.)

I will go for the former but that seems to manifest 'symptoms' (or illusions) of the latter :). It started happening as soon as the first hints of indivuation began to manifest - quiet a shock to the family I think :laugh:

As the modern ruler (some say co-ruler with Jupiter) of Pisces, Neptune is responsible for the "transcendental" qualities of that sign that often manifest externally as a "turning away" from the hard-nosed, workaday world.

Oh yeah! Hence the rainforest cabin :) But I do venture into the hard-nosed workaday world at times (the most insane example has been my work in the Australian film industry) but even so I am detached as I know thats not my life, my real life is elsewhere, so am able to do venture into that strange world at times. I balance that with visits to Aboriginal friends who have a fairly traditional lifestyle at times and an ability to merge into and live ( and project the energy of) a dreamlike, Neptunian, collective, mystical understanding and expression of day to day 'reality' and environment (how lucky am I! - Bugglebear Bundjalung Yulladahra - thankyou! I appresiate it :) )

This is why Pisceans have a reputation for being one of the most inscrutable of the signs, and also one of the least practical.

I have a Piscean friend, she seems like that to others, and used to seem like that to herself. She is now an initiate and moving along very well - amazingly actually. We had a big difficulty a while back but she worked it out and clearly communitated to me what the issue was (one 'fish' wanting to snap up my bait the other 'fish' wanting to turn tail and get out of there). People think she is nuts, but actually, IMO, she showed a clear expression conciously of what confuses most people except it is usually an unconciuos dynamic with them. She figured out what it was, got it up, and told me clearly. How cool is that!

But I can see how what you say applies to others, Like the Piscean guy my friend got to mow her lawn ... insanely impractical method ! :laugh: and never finished.

This is what I was using as my reference point in my Tree of Life arrangement. Thanks for your feedback.

Sure ... works fine ... for 'normal' people :) That's just MY feedback.

Richard

......I hope that explained it all a bit more instead of confusing things more.
Thank you very, very much for the detailed explanation! I'm in the process of digesting it all.