• Knight of Wands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Page of Wands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not use significators

Votes: 27 35.5%

• Total voters

PAMUYA

I do not use them in readings, but I agree that we do tend to feel more intune with a certaincard.

Tiggy-cat

I don't use significators, but if I were to choose a card that I think represents my personality, at this point, oddly enough, I'd lean towards Knight of Swords.

Lunajade

I don't use significators. I usually show up in a reading as the queen of pentacles.

Sherilyn G

significators

For minor arcana it changes a lot, usually a queen and probably most often queen of swords or queen of cups, though I see each of the queens in myself and have used each one at different times. I also use the knight of pentacles.

I use the Hermit in some readings. Most often, I don't use significators for my own readings. But, when the Hermit comes up it's kind of like seeing my signature; it's always been like that.

herself

I've never used a significator as such, but like others there are certain cards I sit up for when they turn up in a reading. The Queen of Pentacles, Empress and High Priestess are all cards I relate to, then there's the Hermit, which has always just been my favourite. Then there's The Devil...

Anyone else have the Devil as "their card"? At first I wasn't sure what to make of it, this Devil/Capricorn relationship. But when it shows up in readings for me, I know exactly what it stands for: my bad-girl alter ego, who counterbalances my "daily life" empress persona. It reminds me that I'm a passionate person with desires all my own, apart from those that constitute my role as mum and wife! (Nothing too dodgy, I hasten to add!)

:)

Miss Woo

I don't use them in readings, but I mostly identify with the Queen of Cups... I'm a Leo but I feel that this is 'watered down 'by the Pisces and Scorpio in my chart.

I'm thinking of changing to The Empress, as a way of developing these qualities in myself... This has always been my favourite Tarot card. The Empress is everything I aspire to be - so beautiful :)

rachelcat

I don't use significators in readings, but I've looked at various cards to describe me:

By Golden Dawn astrology (birthday in the second third of the sun in Cancer), I'm a Queen of Cups.

By birthday numerology (as in Who are You in the Tarot?), I'm a 5, so I say I'm a Hierophant (personality card) trying to be a Temperance (teacher card).

I'm a Myers-Briggs INTJ, so by my own MBTI-court card system, I'm a Knight of Swords.

So it looks like I go to extremes--Queen of Cups = water of water or Knight of Swords = air of air. But all is balanced out by Temperance!

Even though they're pretty different, I really do identify with all of these. Especially Hierophant. (See above pedantry! :))

Sunwolf

Ten of Pentacles

I always (I mean for decades) have this card choose me, over and over again. I am interested in what folks think of the Ten of Pentacles as a significator? What do you think it shows or high-lights? I am seeking a fresh perspective outside of myself from people who have not yet met me. :)

celticnoodle

I don't use significators either in readings, but if I were to choose a card to represent myself, it would be one of these three--the hermit, (due to my birth numerology like rachelcat mentioned too) and because I find the hermit card to be like me in many ways and an interesting card. #2 would be the High Priestess because I find her absolutely fascinating and mysterious and I would love to be like her. :) and then 3, The Queen of Cups, whom I am often seen as in readings. This Queen pops up for me a lot with others who use significators and are reading for me.

I do agree that any of the cards in the tarot can be used for a significator and we probably all do meet each cards description during our life time, so why just limit yourself to a major arcana or a court card only?

I always (I mean for decades) have this card choose me, over and over again. I am interested in what folks think of the Ten of Pentacles as a significator? What do you think it shows or high-lights? I am seeking a fresh perspective outside of myself from people who have not yet met me. :)

I think I'd describe the 10 of pentacles as a person who is financially, physically and emotionally secure. Someone who has the love of his/her family and is settled comfortably. Someone who is at ease with their life and also well respected in their family/community. It sounds like a great card has chosen to be your significator! Very nice. :)

UrbanBramble

I don't read with significators but I have a friend who does and he really rocks it. It seems to focus his readings quite well.

Lately the queen of wands has been showing up for me. My astrological significator is the prince of swords. Really it shifts depending on what I'm going through.