Page of wands : What is disliked in a home ?

samantha

I'm looking for accommodation and pulled the page of wands as something I would dislike about living in one of the appartments. (Larger spread using The Golden Tarot no rx)

I know the area is quiet, so perhaps I will feel it lacks energy/vitality ? Or the appartment itself too sterile or boring/old fashioned (nothing *innovative* in it's design) ? As the page is an immature energy I might also think that the complex/infrastructure is not very well established or feels only partly developed- this may be the case as it was only completed 3 years ago.

I can't come up with much with this card that doesnt relate to an aesthetic aspect. Any other ideas ?

Rootrealm

What comes to me about the Page of Wands as regards something you'd dislike in an apartment situation, to me seems to point to the neighbors you would have there. I am getting the sense that the Page of Wands may point to young, energetic, lively neighbors who might be too loud and energetic for you. THey might have parties, or there may be too much coming and going or just too much activity. I find it harder to see this card pointing to the building or other things about the setting -- it seems to be saying something about the people. Maybe neighbors in the building, or next to the building, or even possibly the owner(s) of the building being described as a bit immature.

samantha

I hadn't considered the card as neighbours, so thanks for that. It's unlikely that young people/coulples etc would be living there (too expensive) but entirely possible that the teenage children of older parents might be ! It's touted as a *quiet* residence, but who knows about individual families ? I will be on the lookout for them when I visit....

donnalee

What comes to me about the Page of Wands as regards something you'd dislike in an apartment situation, to me seems to point to the neighbors you would have there. I am getting the sense that the Page of Wands may point to young, energetic, lively neighbors who might be too loud and energetic for you. THey might have parties, or there may be too much coming and going or just too much activity. I find it harder to see this card pointing to the building or other things about the setting -- it seems to be saying something about the people. Maybe neighbors in the building, or next to the building, or even possibly the owner(s) of the building being described as a bit immature.

This sort of thing came to me too, especially young/teen/immature male energy and its possible intrusiveness. Could there even be gangs or similar nearby, or just trespassy entitled sons of the owners or whatever? I'd personally look into more cards to see if it gave me a better insight into that. I hope you get a clearer sense of what it might be to help you to figure out the desirability of the situation more.

nisaba

I can't come up with much with this card that doesnt relate to an aesthetic aspect. Any other ideas ?

My instantaneous thought was noisy neighbours.

Adde

I too thought of someone noisy and energetic, maybe intrusive; a child, a teenage boy perhaps, someone young...

gypsyflower

temper tantrums!

samantha

The neighbours are all respectable and peacefully law abiding - very few children of any age BUT I just learnt today that some major development is planned for surrounding (now green and tranquil ) area . So the Page of Wands most likely indicates a new, and noisy, project....

(lol- so the temper tantrums might be mine !)

samantha

Update

We found out that the building plans had been shelved until 2017 and decided to move here. As I posted before, very few children and owners are pretty conservative BUT the couple who own the apartment across from us have a small neurotic (probably quite young) dog !!
It can yap for 2-3 hrs without a let up ! Fortunately it seems to be noisiest in the day time (I guess the owners are out) then quietens down in the evening. Maybe this is the page of wands ? Otherwise I really like the place :)

nisaba

I'm looking for accommodation and pulled the page of wands as something I would dislike about living in one of the appartments. (Larger spread using The Golden Tarot no rx)
The small size of the rooms.

Wands are about movement, ergo, space. Pages are young/little.

Edited to add: perhaps that LITTLE dog needs space to race around in, then he wouldn't bark so much.