Page of cups general celtic cross outcome

mahafrins

So i was very unhappy with the way life was treating me and i did a general celtic cross and got page of cups as the out come...

The deck was deviant moon.

The page just confused me i was shit blank and lost so i clarified the card and took king of wands...

What do you guys think is tarot wanting to lighten up or is some cute romantic message on its way?

flipperjane

So i was very unhappy with the way life was treating me and i did a general celtic cross and got page of cups as the out come...

The deck was deviant moon.

The page just confused me i was shit blank and lost so i clarified the card and took king of wands...

What do you guys think is tarot wanting to lighten up or is some cute romantic message on its way?

I think the Page of Cups in this position is saying you will release old patterns and habits for a new creativity to emerge - court the unexpected and allow yourself to enjoy the gentle pleasures of life. Be prepared to go with the flow and enjoy life.

mahafrins

I think the Page of Cups in this position is saying you will release old patterns and habits for a new creativity to emerge - court the unexpected and allow yourself to enjoy the gentle pleasures of life. Be prepared to go with the flow and enjoy life.

I cant go with the flow since literally cause i am in a miserable job....

PAMUYA

Page of Cups is someone who is learning about their emotions and getting some sense on when and why these emotions arise. A page has no real control of them and has a lot of learning to do, but they have crossed that spiritual line and is on their way. Realize you are on a journey, take the time to explore and learn about yourself, learn to love who you are, and learn to live in the moment.

rwcarter

i did a general celtic cross and got page of cups as the out come...

I cant go with the flow since literally cause i am in a miserable job....
You said you did a general CC, so why can't the Page Cups point to emerging creativity in some other aspect of your life, one that may bring you enough joy to balance out the misery of your job?

If you want to know specifically about work, career, new job prospects, etc., you should ask that question and not do a general reading.

mahafrins

Page of Cups is someone who is learning about their emotions and getting some sense on when and why these emotions arise. A page has no real control of them and has a lot of learning to do, but they have crossed that spiritual line and is on their way. Realize you are on a journey, take the time to explore and learn about yourself, learn to love who you are, and learn to live in the moment.

This is an interesting interpretation..yes i need to learn how to love..

mahafrins

You said you did a general CC, so why can't the Page Cups point to emerging creativity in some other aspect of your life, one that may bring you enough joy to balance out the misery of your job?

If you want to know specifically about work, career, new job prospects, etc., you should ask that question and not do a general reading.

Career Celtic cross i did some time back to the outcome was emperor....

rwcarter

Career Celtic cross i did some time back to the outcome was emperor....
Not sure what that has to do with the Page Cups as the Outcome in a general reading?