Cards that indicate Legal Proceedings

Farzon

What kind of betrayal do you have in mind ?

I think I said this somewhere before in this thread: it totally depends on the surrounding cards. In the end Tarot has many different ways to say the same thing.
With a lot of pents around, it would concern money and maybe business... Again, it depends on which specific cards are there.

Nikita_

I think I said this somewhere before in this thread: it totally depends on the surrounding cards. In the end Tarot has many different ways to say the same thing.
With a lot of pents around, it would concern money and maybe business... Again, it depends on which specific cards are there.

I once found this combo in a reading : Justice, 5 of swords, the Tower. The question wasn't specifically about legal proceedings, but it made me think that there would indeed be legal proceedings, of a very violent and embittered nature, with traumatic consequences...on the nature of the legal proceeddings, no particular indication, just the fact that they would result in a warlike situation...

Farzon

I once found this combo in a reading : Justice, 5 of swords, the Tower. The question wasn't specifically about legal proceedings, but it made me think that there would indeed be legal proceedings, of a very violent and embittered nature, with traumatic consequences...on the nature of the legal proceeddings, no particular indication, just the fact that they would result in a warlike situation...

Hm, interesting. I basically agree with your interpretation, but what do you think about the Tower? The result of this process will shake the life of the querent. But the Tower can also be prison and it's good when it falls.
Thinking of it can the Tower in readings about a legal procedure also mean a real prison?

Do you know the further development of this situation?

Nikita_

Hm, interesting. I basically agree with your interpretation, but what do you think about the Tower? The result of this process will shake the life of the querent. But the Tower can also be prison and it's good when it falls.
Thinking of it can the Tower in readings about a legal procedure also mean a real prison?

Do you know the further development of this situation?

No, I don't...but I'll try to find out...for me, the cards that talk about imprisonment are the 4 of swords and the Devil-often as a combo- but I could see the Tower as well...although the Tower seems more about " breaking out " of a ( real or metaphorical ) prison, though in a traumaic way...

Farzon

No, I don't...but I'll try to find out...for me, the cards that talk about imprisonment are the 4 of swords and the Devil-often as a combo- but I could see the Tower as well...although the Tower seems more about " breaking out " of a ( real or metaphorical ) prison, though in a traumaic way...

Agreed.

Nikita_

On this matter...I'd love to hear your views on this : if, in a general question along the lines of " this person towards me " kind of thing, you got first the pair I mentioned above, ( Justice plus 5 of swords ), then again, Justice plus 5 of wands (very similar indeed, ) would that make you think of an impending lawsuit ? As far as probabilities go ? On a scale of 1 to 10 ?

Farzon

On this matter...I'd love to hear your views on this : if, in a general question along the lines of " this person towards me " kind of thing, you got first the pair I mentioned above, ( Justice plus 5 of swords ), then again, Justice plus 5 of wands (very similar indeed, ) would that make you think of an impending lawsuit ? As far as probabilities go ? On a scale of 1 to 10 ?

In a general question? You mean like "Xs feelings about me"?
Seems unlikely, if there is no clue about it already. But if there is already a reason to think that a legal process is an option, I´d better get myself an attorney - a good one.

Two questions back: Are we talking about a real reading or just speaking theoretically? If real: Do you have reasons to think somebody will take you or your querent to court?

Nikita_

In a general question? You mean like "Xs feelings about me"?
Seems unlikely, if there is no clue about it already. But if there is already a reason to think that a legal process is an option, I´d better get myself an attorney - a good one.

Two questions back: Are we talking about a real reading or just speaking theoretically? If real: Do you have reasons to think somebody will take you or your querent to court?

No, I'm thinking about past readings I did, where I had a feeling, looking at the cards, that there might be a case for legal proceedings, but because, like you said, that wasn't the original question, and although there had been arguments there was no reason to believe it would end up in court, I wasn't sure....

Yes, it was like X's feelings towards me in general...