A Card a Day of Sacred Circle

BlueLotus

Force -- 10 of wands

Although this card may stand for work overload, and burdens, I may as well take it literally as a force that is affecting me personally.

In other words, I have been having some chronic backache but today I decided to apply a plaster to ease the pain.

Thus I believe this card warns to take care of my health and ease up for a couple of days.

CreativeFire

23 March - The World Tree

mj07 said:
hee hee! another major arcana checking in!

I drew The World Tree this morning as well - have been thinking on this one all day. What keeps popping out at me from this image is the moon and sun - night and day - cycle of time. One cycle has ended and a new one started. This seems to relate today to the resignation at work last week - today I started interviewing for a new staff member - the new cycle has begun. Out of the stony ground, we can grow strong again and bear fruit (or acorns :) )

CreativeFire

mj07

#20-Rebirth

hmmmm.... interesting I pulled this card today since yesterday was The World Tree, #21. Since I was home sick yesterday, today is like the start of the week for me, the sun IS shining!

13thFaeChylde

23 March - Green Man

As I shuffled I gazed out the window and could hear several different bird songs, including a woodpecker...wishing I could just go out and lay on the grass for a while, instead of getting ready for work.

And I drew the Green Man! The blackberries are ripe on the vine, the ferns are lush, the Man himself is made of leaves and vegetation. He is perfectly at home in his surroundings and shows no signs of fear.

This card is telling me to go outside, hug a tree, listen to the wind, delight in the earth. Tap into the raw creative force that causes everything to grow and let my own spirit free. Not to be tied to the forces that Man has created, but to set my heartbeat to that of Gaia's, the Earth.

Phoenyx*

March 23, 2004 -- 11 The Web

I think this is telling me to go outside and enjoy Nature. Everything is connected, from the smallest coincedences to the largests happenings.

sharon

March 23 - The Lady

Hi all,

Pulled this card early in the morning but don't know how this card applies to my day as i've just relaxed and done nothing today - a lazy day whilst on holiday.

Regards, Sharon

starsongs

Card A Day, March 23, Sacred Circle

Rebirth (20)

This card shows a beautiful sun. It's rays are filling the landscape with light. Holly and Ivy are growing on the stonecarrved 'window' to this scene. The terrain is rocky and the trees bare, (Winter) but the sun gives the sense of new life on the way.

The book suggests that this could indicate a time of reviewing past patterns in an attempt to understand the present. Also changing those patterns that are no longer useful, and accepting the consequences as well as rewards of previous choices; also changes in consciousness.

This is definitely a time of looking at patterns and change for me, not only connected to today, but to this period of time.

Starsongs

BlueLotus

Queen of cups - - Reversed

This Court Card which is entitled Intuition comes often in my readings, so I am starting to suspect that it wishes to give me a strong message in regard to certain traits and debilitating attitudes I may be portraying, that are holding me back at this time, of which I am not aware of on the conscious level.

I guess I need to stop worrying, get in tune with my intuition-innerself and on with my life. Anxiety will only deplete me of my energy.

I need to just live my life for the now and let things unfold at their own pace.

CreativeFire

24 March - King of Discs

My card for today is the King of Discs - the first thing I see in this card is his bare feet! Makes me think that he is grounded and in touch with the earth with his bare feet.

I like the lines from the book: "Life is a challenge and the test is how you meet it. Challenges and trials make us grow and build strength of character. You need to hone your courage and determination, to be honest with yourself and others."

Well today certainly had some challenges at work ;) So I just kept the thought of each challenge was character building and would make me stronger.

CreativeFire

starsongs

Sacred Circle Card A Day, March 24

The Greenman (for the second time. Also drew it on March 21st)

A man made of leaves stands alone in the forest. The book discusses taking risks and making changes in life.

It seems Greenman is very appropriate for this period of time. I have been having overwhelming impulses to dicard the past (and have done so in certain areas) , and to move into the unknown.

There are related fears, and some resistance.

Both reversed annd upright meanings would be appropriate for this time frame. This is a process.

What I seek is not yet entirely clear...It's like feeling the way in the dark..exciting and scary all at the same time.

The Greenman also seems to suggest remaining close to the earth, maybe tuning into the pulse of life, remembering roots, rather than remaining detached from everyday occurrences. That might be a key to successful transitions and changes.

starsongs