My moldavite experience

Padma

I have been pretty down and depressed lately that I have put my moldavite in my jewelry box for now. I have not eaten much for three days and I thought perhaps in my weakened state the rock can overwhelm my senses of do more damage to me. What do you guys think?

I think you need to ground yourself before working with it again...and next time you use it, use a grounding stone with it. Eating food is very grounding. Please try to eat more today :)

Here is an excellent Moldavite resource for all of you...

http://www.moldaviteman.com/metaproperties.html

Padma

Padma, can I ask what stones do you use with your moldavite--I remember you mentioning and advising some black stones, garnet and agates. Just wondering your experience using vatious crystals with the moldavite. I have always and only used the pietersite with mine. Also, do you clean your moldavite ever? If so, how?

You can cleanse and refresh moldavite by parking it in a bowl of crystals and stones, including a selenite (to cleanse) and a double terminated or Lemurian seed clear quartz (to recharge).

Pietersite is fine, if that is what works for you...anything grounding, any root chakra stones, work well for this stone. :) Even tiger's eye, if you have any.

http://www.moldaviteman.com/metaproperties.html

elle_muse

I have been pretty down and depressed lately that I have put my moldavite in my jewelry box for now. I have not eaten much for three days and I thought perhaps in my weakened state the rock can overwhelm my senses of do more damage to me. What do you guys think?

You have to take care of yourself. Eat nutritious foods. Get out and do some exercise. Try to see a friend if you can.

DO you have any grounding stones? You should also use rose quartz, carnelian and citrine.

elle_muse

Thanks for that last link, Padma!

I have my moldavite in my bra today. I haven't been feeling anything strong, either physically, emotionally or mentally. I feel fine actually. I don't feel detached but feel good today. Maybe because it's Friday.

celticnoodle

I think it may be a good idea to stay away from it until you are able to eat and feel better. Like Padma said too, eating is very grounding Especially good to eat root veggies, drink milk, that sort of thing. I always crave bread or potatoes and milk after I do heavy readings--either tarot, psychic or psychic medium work and especially with the latter named. So, I often will make a bowl of mashed potatoes and drink a glass of milk afterwards. :)

There are times when I feel so low and miserable, that I do put my moldavite away if I feel that bad. Luckily, that doesn't happen to me that much anymore. You will build up to it yourself--but it may also be that you need help with an accompanying grounding stone too.

Padma, thank you for the link--off to read it now. :)

lark

Here are few pictures of my Moldavite.
It's about 1 inch by 3/4 inch so as Moldavite goes it's a larger one.
I hung it on a lite lamp so you can see the light shinning through it.
I wear it with black tourmaline beads on each side of it...tones down the high vibrations a little.
Gives me a carefree feeling with the black tourmaline to temper the energy.

Attachments

• 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 280
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 264

Kurenai

I think it may be a good idea to stay away from it until you are able to eat and feel better. Like Padma said too, eating is very grounding Especially good to eat root veggies, drink milk, that sort of thing. I always crave bread or potatoes and milk after I do heavy readings--either tarot, psychic or psychic medium work and especially with the latter named. So, I often will make a bowl of mashed potatoes and drink a glass of milk afterwards. :)

There are times when I feel so low and miserable, that I do put my moldavite away if I feel that bad. Luckily, that doesn't happen to me that much anymore. You will build up to it yourself--but it may also be that you need help with an accompanying grounding stone too.

Padma, thank you for the link--off to read it now. :)

Mashed potatoes and milk? That sounds VERY Irish!!! :)
I was thinking of going to the crystal store today, but decided not to... Too crummy and sick.

Kurenai

Here are few pictures of my Moldavite.
It's about 1 inch by 3/4 inch so as Moldavite goes it's a larger one.
I hung it on a lite lamp so you can see the light shinning through it.
I wear it with black tourmaline beads on each side of it...tones down the high vibrations a little.
Gives me a carefree feeling with the black tourmaline to temper the energy.

That is SO BEAUTIFUL lark! Did you buy it like that (as a necklace) or did you put it together yourself?

Padma

Truly a stunning necklace, I got the relaxed vibe from it really quickly, Lark!

CN, root veggies was a really good suggestion!

Feel better soon, Kurenai! :love:

Kurenai

Truly a stunning necklace, I got the relaxed vibe from it really quickly, Lark!

CN, root veggies was a really good suggestion!

Feel better soon, Kurenai! :love:

Thank you padma.... This whole thing is draining me of energy... :)