What's the highest price you've spent on a deck?

Richard

Seems like it was between $60 and $70 US for the Lebanese.

Le Fanu

Ironwing

Was that me? It was, wasn't it? If it helps, that money probably went to a bunch of video games that I've long since forgotten :p I spent about the same on my Greenwood, but I didn't find it nearly as interesting as I was apparently supposed to, so I passed it along.
LOl. Yes, it was. But no hard feeling. :D

Really, it's nothing to do with you/price. The deck just isn't me.

I'm not much of a smelting female ironmonger with geological tendencies. Maybe one day...

zan_chan

LOl. Yes, it was. But no hard feeling. :D

Really, it's nothing to do with you/price. The deck just isn't me.

I'm not much of a smelting female ironmonger with geological tendencies. Maybe one day...

LOL. Neither was I. That's why you got it! :laugh:

jackdaw*

$350 US for the Blue Rose several years ago, when I was single, making good money, paying a song for rent, a rabid collector, and utterly stupid. It embarrasses me to this day. I still can't believe I did it. I sold it for half what I paid.

What earthly point did it serve? None. I never used it. Biggest waste of money EVER.

Elven

$175 for the Granny Jones.
I have one more deck to acquire for my personal tarot reading wish list and thats it with the expensive decks. Yeah right!! ;)) :laugh:

Alta

I am trying to remember but I think it was for the Gaian 78 card LE set. It was quite a bit but mercifully I seem to have forgotten the amount.

velvetina

I genuinely don't remember how much my Greenwood cost; it was around £200 and I've never spent as much on a Tarot deck BUT some things aren't about the money, it is the experience etc.

I don't buy my Tarot decks to have a collection, I buy them in the same way that I buy books, art, trips, concerts, etc)...so I could compare the money spent on the Greenwood Tarot as equivalent to a weekend in the countryside being all shamanic in a yurt!

Richard

No regrets about my somewhat pricey Lebanese. A few select cards, such as Temperance, would be worth the cost of the whole deck.

Attachments

• 20130208.jpg
    20130208.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 147

EricthoDeSalamander

The most that I've spent is about $130 on a copy of the Bohemian Gothic Tarot. Do I regret it? Not one bit... ;)

starlightexp

$1200 for a Pam A, and will be buried with it clutched in my dead hands