my 3 minute/per card deck

urbandryad

Just three cards. I did these cards in 'Art Rage' a program that simulated real mediums, cause, I can't scan anything I do non-digital anyway. ^^ What do you think? o.o I had trouble with the sizing, so I ended up just making a template of the background and going from there. Like dislike? o.o

Attachments

• fool.jpg
    fool.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 166
  • magician.jpg
    magician.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 158
  • empress.jpg
    empress.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 134

magela_earth

After a double glance...I really like these. I like the simplicty of them, they seem even more simple than the stick figure tarot. Taking faces away and focusing on the symbolism more somehow. I've really gotten into simple decks quite recently and this is a great example. It doesn't look digital either, which would bug me...great program apparently. I also really like how the wand your Magician is holding is the only wand in the card. It's always bugged me that there were technically two wands in the Rider Waite style.

Kudos to you, can't wait to see more.

Chronata

Ooooh! Ooohhhhh! really really nice, Lee!

Ok...I admit...I love your stick figure deck as well...

But these have even more simplicity of the very basics...stripping away all the stuff that's uneeded...and getting to the essentials of tarot...

And I love the flow, the energy and the color too!

I would actually really love to work with these images as a deck.

The Fool really makes me smile...and The Empress makes me think of Egypt, and I just would love to see more!

Please please keep going!

mythos

Ohhhhh! I like ... very much. As they were downloading - I have a very slow connection - I became increasing excited about what I would see next. They has a very warming feel about them ... I don't know what it is? They just feel warm and inviting and I want to see more ... invite them in. It's a vicersal-e-motional thing. Don't have the words ... and for me that is a response to 'real' art/ and act of creation.

mythos :)

mythos

Ohhhhh! I like ... very much. As they were downloading - I have a very slow connection - I became increasing excited about what I would see next. They has a very warming feel about them ... I don't know what it is? They just feel warm and inviting and I want to see more ... invite them in. It's a visceral-e-motional thing. Don't have the words ... and for me that is a response to 'real' art/ an act of creation.

mythos :)

SarahRose

They are definitely warm and inviting - that childlike quality to them. :)

StarUpInTheSky

The pictures are cute and yet inviting to me. Its a great idea. Love to see more.
~*Mel*~