Walking the path

rosesred

Stuck in the mud spread

You know how you can feel stuck in a situation? Sometimes there are other ways to approach a subject, but since you are looking down to your feet you never notice them. This will help you to see you are not as stuck in the mud as it seems.
This spread is actually already posted in a faerie oracle thread, but you could also use it with tarot.

Walking the Path

2……..3…..….4
..............….1

1. Dream destination
The sitter picks this card turned up. (Alternitively; the reader picks it, like all the other cards)It represents where you want to go, what you want to achieve.

2. Stuck in the mud
This is your starting position, the place that you might be unwilling to leave since you’re so used to it.

3. The clear path
This is the path you’re on.

4. The enchanted forest
Your destination if you do not change your course. You could get hopelessly lost here, or find a wonderful surprise

5. The winding road
The change you need to make to reach your dream destination.

{edit} : made some small changes

Love, rosesred

autumn star

Thankyou for sharing that ...

I think that the spread could help me with certain things happening in my life at the moment like which path to take .. I have yet to try it though:)

wildchilde

Hi rosesred! I just wanted to thank you for posting this spread...I tried it last night with very powerful results!! It is very easy to use and gives clear answers that are easy to work with. I never "choose" cards, so in position one, I just allowed the deck to decide and was so delighted and overwhelmed when The Star jumped down!!! How exciting! And very apt.

This one is definitely a "keeper"!

only one question...I was a little confused by the layout of the cards. Since this is a 'journey' spread, I felt a little drunk weaving up and back! LOL Any special reason for the way the cards are laid out? (just curious)

PlatinumDove

Love the spread, going to do it later and see how it comes out.

daneo52

re

This looks great! Going to try it today.

Ivy Rhiannon

This is a very insightful spread. It's going in my journal as I speak! Isn't it strange how the simplist symbolism holds the greatest power?