"House of God" = Meteorites?

eugim

Xvi -la Maison Diev

Hello kwaw ...
I think we must have in mind the iconographic differences of the decks.

1-Fire flames going out of the crown of the tower and clearly toward to the Sun: Noblet,Jean Pierre Payen and Dodal.

2-Fire flames coming from the Sun toward to the crown of the tower:Conver and Chosson.

-I think that both groups depicts different conceptual meaning but also crossed related between them.
Fire coming from the tower so returning to the Sun and fire toward the tower from the Sun setting fire to it.
Fire hidden in the Matter as a portion of the Sun being the Sun a depiction of God.Fire as sacred particle of God heritage.
The tower the body of God so the Universe on a macrocosmic sense and the body of the human being on a microcosmic sense.
The purpose is the enlightenment of the matter by the experience so becoming one with the divine intelligence,so then returning to its creator.
-For me XVI card depict the gradual rise of this process as its show to us in the Opus Alchemicum.
So the tower could depict the alchemic athanor,the furnace where the matter is transmutated. (Ours body and the Universe as God s body).

Igne Natura Renovatur Integra (Through fire, nature is reborn whole )

-So which Matter ? // XV LE DIABLE

-But this process begin earlier at XIII where death clean the field for the process of transmutation,continue at XIIII where the Angel balance the new elements resulting for create a new body of experience so the XV card.
-A new body for whom ? / For the recent death XII LE PENDV...
-Then after the alchemic work done at XVI,the women at XVII card LE STOILLE so the Soul (The agent of the transmutation of the matter,the envoy of the Spirit (the fire particle spirit of God ),return the result of this process so the duality of the matter (male/female) to the Primordial Waters for future universe to come after.
-LE BATELEVR have in his right hand the Philosopharum Lapis so the philosophical stone which is the end result of the alchemic work done by him,the Artifex (The Alchemist).

Eugim