New Tarot Calendar!

Phoenix

Kazz, it is about $42.00 Australian Dollars.

truthsayer

i ordered one a few days ago. when is the next shipping going out? i'm really looking forward to getting my copy. my curiosity is truly getting the best of me!

jema

yes!
i got it today and it looks fine so many thanks goes out to both rhiannon and major tom!
and ALL of you who supported the project and contributed to it.
i am so proud to have my name in it :)

MeeWah

Mine was waiting for me when I arrived home from work--was so excited, I did not take my coat off :D

O, what a beautiful, quality calendar, & so unique!! There is so much to look at.

Kudos & thanks to all who contributed to it!!

Major Tom

Read the Review!

Diana Wilkes has put up a mini-review of the calendar at http://www.tarotpassages.com/xmas2002.htm Do check it out. ;)

I'd also like to thank everybody who contributed their work to help make the calendar as special as it is. :)

A big THANK YOU to: Blue_fusion, Kayne, Marie, Supletion, Rota, Wetsheep, DarkElectric, Talisman, Teranar, Aeonx, Jema, Tarotphelia, Phoenix, Tigerlily, Redwood, Kath, Holmes, and last but not least, Rhiannon. You are all very special people. :)

aeonx

Can I please have your attention...

I am sooooo satisfied!!
I got my calendars yesterday, and two are already wrapped in gift-paper! What a perfect Christmas present; a Tarot calendar I have contributed to!! :D

Major Tom: I was stunned to see how great the calendar turned out to be. It's beautiful, interesting and I really like the layout. Salutes to you. :*

I am also very proud to have my spread in it. :) And thanx to all who have participated in making the calendar come to life. :D

~aeonx~

Xarokys

Just ordered one!

And I can hardly wait to get it.

I've bought Llewellyn's for the past three years and was getting depressed about not having a tarot calendar for my wall.

Thanks, Major Tom!

MeeWah

Major Tom: Congratulations on the positive review of your calendar at Tarot Passages!

tarotbear

Image is everything

I ordered my edition of Major Tom's calendar because I am in it! Yep-- that's tarotbear waltzing through the Eight of Cups card on the August page.

Incidently, folks, I did ask Tom why there was no hanging hole- and the amount of money it would have added to the cost is phenominal! Drill your own.

**AHEM** Major Tom - with the appearant success of this calendar...will there be another?

Major Tom

Last Chance! Don't miss out!

tarotbear said:
I ordered my edition of Major Tom's calendar because I am in it!

**AHEM** Major Tom - with the appearant success of this calendar...will there be another?

Faunabay appears on the Two of Coins and I appear on The Magician on the July page. ;)

Yes, Tarotbear, there will be another calendar for 2004.

For those who ordered prior to 6 January, your calendar was posted yesterday and should be with you soon.

If you haven't ordered your copy yet, you still have a chance. The final ordering date is 31 January 2003 for delivery in February. There won't be any more after the 31st - so if you're hoping to pick up a copy at a reduced rate - it isn't going to happen! :laugh: