Tarot of Marseilles Millennium Edition

ivanna

Will be the full deck available soon? And an english book?

Yves Le Marseillais

Man at work

Bonsoir Ivanna,

Wilfried has intention to make a full deck edition of course: He works on it.
Re his first published book an english version is on the way and he will informs everybody when all is ok.
All this work request time and patience because research is a long run task and he is also so perfectionist.

When all is ready (english book and full deck), I will distribute them directly from my website so that a direct link is created between him and his audience.

Salutations from Marseille City

Yves

ivanna

Bonsoire monsieur and merci pour le votre response :D
I was tempted to buy the french book but it will be a bit difficult to read. I can not read french so I will wait patienly for the english version.
Thanks!

alanemeriel

Hi, everyone.

I have a Portuguese copy of his book, and if anybody wants to know something specific I can translate it to English.

It's a great book!

Irischacha

Full deck?

Realize this is an older thread, but I'm wondering if there's been any word on a full deck? I love the majors only and can't wait to read with a complete deck! I know it's a massive undertaking!

And did the English translation of the book appear? I might have missed it.

Yves Le Marseillais

Work (still) in progress....

Realize this is an older thread, but I'm wondering if there's been any word on a full deck? I love the majors only and can't wait to read with a complete deck! I know it's a massive undertaking!

And did the English translation of the book appear? I might have missed it.

Bonjour Irischacha and all,

Wilfried is still working hard on his full deck project.
To be issued by 2016 (Summer ?).

His book is under translation in English too.

You'll be informed here.

Cordially

Yves (Who follows his progession on a weekly base)

Irischacha

Thanks so much for the update Yves! Something to look forward to, and not so very far off in the future. I can't imagine what an enormous undertaking such a project is, and I'm so grateful to have access to these historical decks. It's a good time to be a Marseilles enthusiast!!!