The five final letters as alternate major trump?

Breakbeat_Mystic

If a tarot ever addressed these, in the manner that some decks these days have two different Temperances to deal with various aspects of the path of Samech, do you think there'd be enough content to make five additional cards as doubles for Kaph, Mem, Nun, Pei, and Tzaddi finals? I'm thinking of this from the perspective of the cube of space and the diagonals as well as any modifying influence that Mem final would have when conjuncted with Tau.

Richard

The final letters are an anachronism from the time when Hebrew was written without separation between words. To me it somehow seems inappropriate to use them to justify the addition of optional cards for those letters.

Breakbeat_Mystic

The final letters are an anachronism from the time when Hebrew was written without separation between words. To me it somehow seems inappropriate to use them to justify the addition of optional cards for those letters.
BOTA does something specific with the finals which leads me to think that there's some degree of similar thought in the broader GD diaspora. That's why the interest.

Richard

I get the impression that the GD diaspora generally is not as Tarot-centric as BOTA. I wouldn't be surprised if Case found a legitimate use for the Finals. He is the one who discovered that the three internal axes of the Cube of Space could be used for the Mothers.