What`s going on??? :(

Hayyot

Hello. I wanted to ask you all, about the following situation:
The last 15 days, I have asked and read for myself about two issues, and got the total opposite results than when I went and asked this reader I know (she has a 15 year experience).
Is not about the timing, because I read for myself and went to see her in the same frame of time.
(If you ask why I went to see her instead of relying in myself, I trust her more lol, she is accurate about 90% of the time).
And I don`t think is related to my lack of experience either, since I don`t remember the cards I drew (didn`t wrote them down), but in the meaning , they were not ambiguous cards...I don`t know what to think know, it is very disheartening.
Any ideas??
Thank you.

JylliM

Hello. I wanted to ask you all, about the following situation:
The last 15 days, I have asked and read for myself about two issues, and got the total opposite results than when I went and asked this reader I know (she has a 15 year experience).
Is not about the timing, because I read for myself and went to see her in the same frame of time.
(If you ask why I went to see her instead of relying in myself, I trust her more lol, she is accurate about 90% of the time).
And I don`t think is related to my lack of experience either, since I don`t remember the cards I drew (didn`t wrote them down), but in the meaning , they were not ambiguous cards...I don`t know what to think know, it is very disheartening.
Any ideas??
Thank you.
It seems that one of you was wrong. We all make mistakes in interpretation, this time it might have been you, or it might have been the other reader. Shame you don't remember which cards you drew, as it'd be interesting for you to reflect on them as the situation reveals itself (if it was predictive) to expand your storehouse of knowledge about how the cards speak to you.

LadyMedusa

It's also possible that even though the two readings were very different, when the situation around them plays out, you may find they do mesh together in ways you don't see now.

BeyondtheVeil

I think it is also possible that you received the correct answer {your reading} but then kept asking the question over & over and then received the answer that you wanted/or were afraid of {from another reader} or vice versa.

Most things are not set in stone. You can make a different choice and it can affect your path. So, when you did your reading it could have been that way at that time then you changed something/thought something/etc and it sent you a different way.

Hope that helps!

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Trogon

Hi Hayyot. You had commented that you went to the other reader because you feel her readings tend to be more accurate. This makes me think that you were already doubting your results and that was why you went to her. If that is the case, if it were me, I'd probably give more weight to her reading. It sounds like your reading didn't feel right to you at the time, so you went to someone else to check that result, so you may have found out that your intuition about that reading was right, you were wrong. Wow - that sounds really confusing. :rolleyes:

That doesn't mean there is anything wrong with your Tarot skills, just that, maybe for that one reading, it didn't feel right to you. You followed your intuition and got a second opinion. If it were me personally, I'd tend to give more credence to the other reader as they would probably be more objective about my personal situation.