metapysical lenormand experiences?

mysticsphere

i have just started using lenormand recently, and i know it's more for practical affairs and not really for lofty type issues, but has anyone had any metaphysical readings with it?

An example: yesterday i pulled, as a daily reading, LETTER-LADY-KEY, with MOUNTAIN and STORK above and below LADY.

I thought this would mean some sort of news or something with a female in my life,that would be from afar and potentially difficult.

However, nothing happened yesterday . . . until i went to bed. I had a dream where, for the first time since her passing recently, i got to talk with my grandmother. I apologized for not being there when she passed, and for wanting to spend more time with her; she forgave me in the dream and reassured me everything was okay. I woke up feeling refreshed, like a weight had been lifted. The reading made sense to me. Communication from a female that comes from afar or beyond (mountain), and that is transforming in a good way (STORK and KEY).

I pulled a few more cards when i woke up to clarify, and got COFFIN-LADY-KEY, and this just reassured me of my experience. It also made me laugh as well.

So what i learned from this, is that Lenormand isn't necessarily just for practical affairs or predicting stuff in the future. Anyone else have any experiences with Lenormand that are similar in nature?

Vanchica

I haven't had such an experience but I am thrilled for you about this!

I am regularly stunned by these cards so it's quite reasonable to me that you'd pull COFFIN-LADY-KEY in these circumstances

mysticsphere

I haven't had such an experience but I am thrilled for you about this!

I am regularly stunned by these cards so it's quite reasonable to me that you'd pull COFFIN-LADY-KEY in these circumstances

thank you vanchica, believe me i am elated at such an experience. Not only for the feeling of closure, but i feel this was the first spot on experience i've had with the cards. I've been struggling a bit with them, but this just blew my mind.

Lee

That's a great example of how Lenormand readings can apply to all areas of life!

Jackie C

I had this type of experience in my October GT.

I was trying to figure out why 28. Man was not reflecting my husband. Then I realized that 28. Man, for this GT, was referring to my deceased father (7 years dead). Then I went to see if any of the female cards would refer to my deceased mother (6 years dead) and found that 22. Roads fit her in this particular GT. I realized that they MIGHT be working together beyond the grave when 32. Moon and 17. Stork were associated with both cards, and other cards (knighting and mirroring) showed they were doing stuff to interfere with and mess up my life and the life of my children.

I followed advice in dos Ventos' "The Game of Destiny". This book is the only one I have that goes into the metaphysical aspects of the Lenormand. Hopefully they have both now gone on with their afterlife and will stop interfering with my life in any way.

Lee

Welcome to Aeclectic, Jackie C! :)