Taurus and their mates?

Sinduction

I'm a little late here but I'm a Taurus and my mate is a Libra. He's actually the only Libra that I ever dated and they are great marriage material. I like them, so balanced and accommodating! And not overly emotional. Of course, like any man they need some training but not much. :)

Sags are good matches too. I've always heard Scorpios are good for us, but good grief! I can't stand them in a romantic way. I also run from Leos now. Too much of them and their hair and not enough of me!!

Proud to be a Taurus in every sense of the sign. :D

Zephyros

I am a Taurus, and some how I seem to be surrounded by Cancers. I don't always get along with them, on the contrary (no offense Cancers!!!) but I can't get a way from them. My mother, my two roommates, my ex... the list just goes on and on...

Minderwiz

Sadly there's no easy guide to compatibility.

In looking at relationships the first issue is what sort of relationship are we talking about - factors that make a good business partner are different from what makes a good friend or a good spouse.

Taking a romantic relationship, your Sun, Moon, Ascendant. Venus, Mars, fifth house ruler and seventh house ruler are all important and the same holds for your partner. In a comparison of charts we would look not only for aspects between the planets of both charts but also where in your partner's chart your planets lie. For example, if your Sun lies in your partner's fifth House this is one indication of a possible romantic attraction. If both partners have their Sun's in the other's fifth House then this is a stronger indication of romantic attraction.

However attraction is not enough to sustain relationships, so you might look for other factors suggesting mutual interests or a mutual approach to life.

For those who are interested in digging deeper there's a good book 'Astrology of Human Relationships: Techniques for Guiding or Evaluating Your Personal, Social and Business Relationships' by Frances Sakoian and Louise Acker.

willowfox

Sun signs are basically for fun and have no real meaning outside the newspaper columns, you cannot judge compatibility based solely on a sun sign, real astrology just does not work that way.

Compatibility charts are very detailed, quite complicated and just about impossible for a beginner in astrology to make head or tails of. So, if you are a beginner, you need to seek professional advice, that's if you really want to know.