This full moon will bring endings?

cheekyminx

So what ever was started 6 or 9 months ago will come to an end? So that means endings create new beginnings.

Is this correct? One of the mums at work is studying astrology and I'm sure she said something along those lines. PLEASE don't quote me, this is why I'm checking AT to see if I did hear correctly. (The kids were rowdy, they've been stuck inside for 1.5 weeks and it was kinda hard to hear this mum amongst 25 kids)

willowfox

cheekyminx said:
So what ever was started 6 or 9 months ago will come to an end? So that means endings create new beginnings.

Is this correct?

Endings are always the start of new beginnings but has little or nothing to do with the full moon. Anyway, the moon works on a monthly cycle and has nothing to do with a 6-9 months cycle.

New Moon, new beginnings, 14 days later Full moon, completion. Another 14 days and New Moon again.

cheekyminx

I like your explanation, thank you willowfox.

This mum said something about this full moon, not all full moons. This full moon in particular. *scratches head* I don't know

ninashita

As far as I'm concerned, this upcoming Full Moon comes doubled up with an Eclipse, and it takes place in Pisces -the last sign of the zodiac. Usually the Full Moon is used to finish what you started on a New Moon. An eclipse would just make the cycle slightly more powerful, activating whatever house/planet/aspect (and it's affairs) it happens to fall in. Eclipses trigger some kind of event that is bound to bring forth change, and we're humans, we usually tend to see change as negative although it could be very positive indeed.

willowfox

The total eclipse of the Moon occurs on the 28th of August at approx. Sun =4 degree Virgo and Moon at 4 degree Pisces, the Sun and Moon are in opposition to one another.

The eclipse will only trigger an effect if it hits some planet in your natal chart, if it does not do this then take no notice.

.traveller.

willowfox said:
The total eclipse of the Moon occurs on the 28th of August at approx. Sun =4 degree Virgo and Moon at 4 degree Pisces, the Sun and Moon are in opposition to one another.

The eclipse will only trigger an effect if it hits some planet in your natal chart, if it does not do this then take no notice.

oh carp... looks like a double whammy for me.

Michelle

What does this mean for those who are Pisces?

I have very little knowledge of astrology, just the basics. I have a friend who is Pisces and who's life happens to be in chaos right now. Just wondering if this will bring change (good or bad).

Many thanks !

Namaste,
Michelle

willowfox

Michelle said:
What does this mean for those who are Pisces?

I have very little knowledge of astrology, just the basics. I have a friend who is Pisces and who's life happens to be in chaos right now. Just wondering if this will bring change (good or bad).

Many thanks !

Namaste,
Michelle

Only if it triggers some planet in their natal chart, otherwise no. The eclipse is an opposition, so the Sun is in Virgo and only the Moon is in Pisces, so no big deal.

cheekyminx

ninashita said:
As far as I'm concerned, this upcoming Full Moon comes doubled up with an Eclipse, and it takes place in Pisces -the last sign of the zodiac. Usually the Full Moon is used to finish what you started on a New Moon. An eclipse would just make the cycle slightly more powerful, activating whatever house/planet/aspect (and it's affairs) it happens to fall in. Eclipses trigger some kind of event that is bound to bring forth change, and we're humans, we usually tend to see change as negative although it could be very positive indeed.

That's it. She also mentioned the eclipse and Pisces :D It always happens when mums & I have try to have a conversation when there are 20 - 25 kids playing (loudly)

Thank you ninashita and willowfox

Michelle

willowfox said:
Only if it triggers some planet in their natal chart, otherwise no. The eclipse is an opposition, so the Sun is in Virgo and only the Moon is in Pisces, so no big deal.

Thank you, Willowfox.

Edited to add : After closer reading, I see my question had already been answered in another post. My apologies for not reading more thoroughly before posting.