• Capicorn

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Pisces

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

MCsea

yea yea yea technically 'astrology' 'signs' OK - I know we 'cant' get it 'accurate'

but I feel the earth is Virgo ;)
the earths birthday would be at the Virgo-libra boundary :)

Virgo, the Maiden, was associated with Babylonian godess of fertility Ishtar with the brightest star, Spica seen as the Ear of Grain. Nearby Leo and Coma represented two other attribute of Ishtar: Lion and Cluster of Dates. Virgo's connection to fertility was recognized as well by ancient Egyptians (Isis), Assyrians (Astarte) and Greeks (Ceres).

tabi

JUST SUPPOSE TO BE FUNNY! I wasn't going for a serious factor at all.

ravenest

Yup, we got that .... (that's why I'm trying to convince you you live on Venus ;)

firecatpickles

"'Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed.'" (Gen 1.29)

Sounds like planting season.

tabi

ravenest said:
Yup, we got that .... (that's why I'm trying to convince you you live on Venus ;)

Okay if the Earth is Venus then what is Venus...Mercury? Making Mercury the Sun and the Sun Pluto? Or would it go in the other way?

Also I can't believe that the Earth is Venus not enough love to go around, however Her need for attention seems to be everywhere. :p

MCsea

tabi said:
Okay if the Earth is Venus then what is Venus...Mercury? Making Mercury the Sun and the Sun Pluto? Or would it go in the other way?

Also I can't believe that the Earth is Venus not enough love to go around, however Her need for attention seems to be everywhere. :p

IT IS FINALLY CLEAR
PLUTO IS THE CENTRE OF THE SYSTEM - its not the SOLAR system its the PLUTO system

I LOVE IT!

:)

ravenest

tabi said:

No .... I explained that in my first post ... what we call venus is actually Vulcan because .... oh, Isuppose it doesnt matter ... If you didnt get it the first time ...:(

marigold's

Wow, there are so many possibilities, so much to consider. I'm hesitant, too, to ascribe a birthdate our central viewing/charting place of the stars, Earth. Some cultures think...

The Mayan calendar has either August 11th or 13th, 3114 BCE for earth’s latest incarnation, which I guess would make her a Leo.

In Judaism she was born either September 22nd (Virgo) or March 29th (Aries), 3760 BCE

Big bang theory, Radiometric dating and Puranic Hinduism don’t really narrow it down into a day/month format, rather an approximate year (btwn 77.76 trillion years ago and .2 billion years ago.) Which really makes sense, seeing how, according to Orpheus theory, that the earth as we know it (as well as the moon) were formed when another “living” planetoid called Orpheus struck our proto-earth, infusing it with the building blocks of life and sending another part of it into space to coalesce into the moon. After the Orpheus bang-up the moon was *so* much closer to the earth than now (it moves away from the earth at the rate of about 1” per year), so, once earth, herself, came together, there would’ve been cataclysmic upheavals of rock and magma, resulting from huge gravitational pull and a very wobbly polar axis. Why do I mention all this? Well, it’s our 23 degree wobble that gives us the seasons, right? And both the earth and moon have had to slow down considerably after the Orpheus bash up, resulting in gradually longer “days” and “years” relative to the sun. All in all, it sounds like a catastrophic way to come into being, esp. for a planet that would later give birth to almost everything (the universe excluded) as we know it. The poor girl in metaphor had to take time to get her bearings, as we know them today. What I *would* be interested in hearing hypothesized would be the position of the remaining planets at the time the earth was “born”. That would be a very cool horoscope, just from the aspecting point of view alone! : )

Mythic personality wise? Traditionally, I’d have to jump on the Cancer band-wagon. Born out of really hard aspected violence, I'm guessing, she’s a strong, tenacious survivor who gave birth to everything here. She can be temperamental and she bears deep scars for a *long* time before healing over and she holds on to *everything*, every physical memory in fossil form—and she wears her heart on her sleeve (in the moon—and their relationship, well...)—their interaction causes all those complex “emotions” and weather. And she’s so nurturing—if you think about it, all the hearts that beat on the planet—deer, mice, fish, birds, bugs, sea urchins, humans--exist solely because of her. Pretty amazing, huh? Then there’s all that liquid—water, magma a liquid metal core, the most “fluid retention” in our galaxy with much of it being below the surface...so that’s very Piscean. But she’s always inventing and re-inventing herself, too...a touch of Aquarius there?

But maybe because the constellations we call signs only appear in their familiar formation from earth’s perspective it could be said that since earth gave birth to the concept of a zodiac, she’s beyond the subject to horoscopes—the universe’s most impartial star-gazer.