anybody read during full or new moons?

Tanga

just curious what people think of the idea. Someone once told me psychic energies are highest during full moons so I gave it a shot and now i'll intentionally read a celtic cross or gypsy spread during these phases. It's almost like it seems easier. Not so sure about new moons because that's a new practice for me as of lately but I've done full moon readings for about...oh idk maybe a lil over 6 months and it does seem to turn out a lil less confusing for me. Any thoughts on this?

tarot gimp

-blessed be

I'm generally a bit more excitable on Full Moons (lunacy ;) ) and quite often I'll be more in the mood and have sharper focus. It helps of course - that I'm Pagan and believe in the magic of the Full Moon Night. :joke: - and that I live somewhere where I can clearly see the Moon cross the sky in her glory (I live on a hill in a 2 storey house).
I read at any phase of the moon though - and generally don't tailor how I read.
If I'm playing with cards for myself on a Full Moon - more than likely I'll not be doing a spread - but using the cards in a circle ritual.

EmpyreanKnight

I find the Deviant Moon Tarot (paired with- what else?- moonstone) so very apt for full moon and supermoon and lunar eclipse readings.

NightMagic628

I'm fairly new to tarot and I'd like to develop some sort of routine with reading or working with my cards in some way to coincide with the cycles of the moon. It seems so magical.

I had ordered the Tarot of a Moon Garden deck and waited until the last full moon to open the deck. Lovely cards.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk