Tarot Bella

truelighth

I really like the first one. It somehow talks to me right away and I think it has a very fresh perspective on the Lovers. Very nice!

HoneyBea

Thanks MDR, Chronata , pixie and truelight.

I am happy that you like the Lovers :heart: Both cards will remain in the deck when it is finished - then the seeker/reader can choose which they like the best. :)

silverwings94

Honey Bea,
You have done it again. I just love the two cards. The first one is my favorite. As soon as I opened it, it hit me right in the heart. There is so much energy from this card. Your paintings of these cards is just beautiful.I am patiently waiting for you to finish this whole deck. I am looking forward to seeing the rest.
:love:,
S

moderndayruth

HoneyBea said:
I am happy that you like the Lovers :heart: Both cards will remain in the deck when it is finished - then the seeker/reader can choose which they like the best. :)

Oh, HoneyBea, i am so happy both cards will be in the deck! Great! :thumbsup:

Scarlet27

I fell in love with this deck, and your style the moment I saw the Magician. It's awesome =)

Myrrha

Youre paintings are beautiful! I like that you will keep both versions of the Lovers. The first one seems more calm and mysterious to me and I like that. It also seems to show the idea of choices and decisions as well as the idea of a passionate relationship. I like them both.

--Myrrha

HoneyBea

Wow thank you guys I am really happy that these cards are resonating with you all :heart:

Cactus

The first Lovers card is great! I can't wait to see more images.

HoneyBea

Thank you cactus, maybe I'll show them all again later, now I am mulling over the next card :)

Whitney

The first lovers is so original and lovely. I love how the card is so modern.