Tarot Bella

HoneyBea

Whitney said:
The first lovers is so original and lovely. I love how the card is so modern.

Thanks Whitney, hope you will like the rest! :)

nicki

Found you honeybea, just had a quick peek at your Lovers cards and they are both fab, but the first one is so striking I love it, glad to see you are still working on this deck, I look forward to seeing more cards soon.

nicki

HoneyBea

Thanks nicki :heart:

HoneyBea

Time to introduce you to The Chariot and its driver, I hope you like my interpretation of this card:

Attachments

• The-Chariot.jpg
    The-Chariot.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 132

silverwings94

Again you havve taken my breath away. This is the most beautiful Chariot card I have ever seen. There is so much in this and with the polar bears being in it even makes it much more magical and powerful.
Please keep them coming. I am waiting with much enthusium for this finished deck and hope to own it if you do sell it.
:love;
S

HoneyBea

silverwings94 said:
Again you havve taken my breath away. This is the most beautiful Chariot card I have ever seen. There is so much in this and with the polar bears being in it even makes it much more magical and powerful.
Please keep them coming. I am waiting with much enthusium for this finished deck and hope to own it if you do sell it.
:love;
S

Thank you silverwings, so happy that you like it, I do hope to finish the deck one day, but its a long way off of that just yet. :)

nicki

Wow, not what I expected at all, but blown away, love the polar bears what a great twist, well done honeybea.

nicki

HoneyBea

nicki said:
Wow, not what I expected at all, but blown away, love the polar bears what a great twist, well done honeybea.

nicki

Hey thanks Niki - I wondered if anyone would like it! :)

HoneyBea

For those of you who have not seen all the Tarot Bella Cards up together that are complete so far this is for you......I am at the moment working on the Devil card.

More in the next post below!

Sorry time to take these down now ;)

HoneyBea

More cards! Just a reminder that I will leave them up for a few days then I will take them off again. :)

Still more cards below ;)

Sorry time to take these down now;)
hope you enjoyed looking at them again!