High Priestess + Ten of Pentacles + Page of Cups

cdevouhn

I downloaded Witches' Tarot deck online and I did test a card spread a few days ago. My concern had to do with a new revelation since last November regarding a special someone whom I hurt deeply in the past. Since then I have gone on an emotional cleansing for what I did 5 years ago. I have always listened to my dreams and I do keep a journal. Surprisingly last November the dreams regarding shifted to a new theme - like the past was behind us, forgiveness theme etc. Things just shifted in a positive way and I've had significant dreams about us reconciling and talking again for 3 months now. So when I tried the tarot spread, my inquiry was about how I couldn't seem to believe these consistent resurgence of positive dreams about us and me being preoccupied how did this all happen. I was beginning to wonder if I could trust my nocturnal dreams now. Worth noting that these dreams involved me working with crystals yet I just am preoccupied about the how of things.

The spread was called Going Deeper. The outcome cards - The High Priestess, Ten of Pentacles, and the Page of Cups. Strikes me as a curious combination when it relates to my question. Since The Moon card also did come out as the first card indicating the situation, I feel it is further supported by the appearance of The High Priestess in the outcome which seems to be telling me to allow some things to gestate or go with the flow of these dreams. She seems to be sending a message that my gut tells me I know what I know even though it hasn't manifested in the physical realm yet.

Now, as for the ten of pentacles and page of cups alongside the High Priestess, the image of the ten of pentacles seems to be about family and passing something on to the next generation while the Page of Cups seems to me a refreshing sight and a promising one when it comes to reconciliation considering the doubts I am having about losing my mind. Interesting to note that suit of pentacles and cups, when it refers to timing, correspond to autumn.

Have you had any experiences with this card combination?

LeFou

Was it romantic, or...?

Moon -- Dreams :)

HP -- The part of our self that acts as the bridge between dream-world (where everything blends) and the waking-world (boundaries, secrets vs. responsibilities, things forbidden). She is unmarried.

10 of Coins -- The waking world, maybe your family? Are you expected to "settle down" or marry into this world?

Page of Cups -- A child. In dreams, it could be a reminder of our own childhood, and some unresolved business. Something wants to surface. Sometimes this card says, "I'm still really young!" in contrast to the 10 of Coins.

snowmoon

i don't remember if i got this combination or not, i use this witches tarot deck ,

10 p , on gilded tarot, it only shows a box with sums of money.

interpre the dream meanings could help.

cdevouhn

Was it romantic, or...?

Yes, they are romantic dreams, like we made love twice and reconciled. In dreams it wasn't surprising to me since we always understood each other intuitively. But because of the fallout I have thought it would be impossible for events in my dreams to take place.

Moon -- Dreams :)

HP -- The part of our self that acts as the bridge between dream-world (where everything blends) and the waking-world (boundaries, secrets vs. responsibilities, things forbidden). She is unmarried.

Exactly.

10 of Coins -- The waking world, maybe your family? Are you expected to "settle down" or marry into this world?

The curious thing about the 10 of Coins depiction is that the couple were embracing from a near distance watching a grandfather holding a baby. A dog was nearby. This reminded me so much of his family as the last time I was there his father would chat with me about his island adventures when he was working overseas. They have a family pet - a German Shepherd.

Page of Cups -- A child. In dreams, it could be a reminder of our own childhood, and some unresolved business. Something wants to surface. Sometimes this card says, "I'm still really young!" in contrast to the 10 of Coins.

I would agree to unresolved business but more than that, as depicted from my dreams of him as of late, an acceptance. In the Witches' Tarot deck, the child was a smiling girl. I should mention I had a vision of a 7- or 8-year-old-ish curly haired girl smiling at me from a short nap I had 3-5 months into constantly chatting with him 6 years ago. She had my eyes. Surreal. My heart felt I immediately knew who she was but didn't know how she would come into this world through me. I was 15 when I had a short otherworldly experience with 2 angels which (androgynous) gave me 2 Hebrew names for children, a girl and a boy, and other number signs as well. That experience 23 years ago contributed a lot for me to be able to relate to the High Priestess.

cdevouhn

i don't remember if i got this combination or not, i use this witches tarot deck ,

10 p , on gilded tarot, it only shows a box with sums of money.

interpre the dream meanings could help.

Indeed. The images in various tarot decks do add nuances to the meaning when read with other cards.

I did make sure I had my recent dreams about him interpreted and taken collectively with the dreams he had of me in the past, it's enlightening to somehow make sense of past and present.