Werewolves.

Bad_Calvin

I should say that you can get a lower rate if you were to deal with the artist, for example giving them the rights to reproduce the work themselves for other projects such as prints, posters, etc. You could also give them a cut of any profit that is made with a minimum set of course.

darkiscross

As a wolf lover myself, no artwork below Mr Vargo's level would do, simply because I'm one who've seen his paintings and am awestruck by their blue tinted ambience. ^_~

danaofthebells said:
I've seen Vargo's deck, and it is not what I am looking for. While his style is acceptable, though certianly appears to be themed more towards the vampiric creatures, rather than those who answer the call of the moon.

A Blood and Chocolate fan I see... ;)

While I can't find a deck that pertains to werewolves alone, I've found a deck featuring "those that answer the call of the moon". Arguably, Mr Robert Petro's Wolf Pack Tarot is the closest you can get thus far.

If you've been to this page, ignore the link below.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/wolf-pack/

Sorry I kind of have to agree with the others on a tarot deck taking too much trouble to make, along with all the potential pitfalls for an immense project such as making a tarot deck. Hell it took Aleister Crowley so long eo perfect his famous Thoth deck. Not to mention you have in mind artwork exceeding the level of Mr Vargo's paintings. Just like one of them have suggested (of with I wholly agree with) the best way is to draw your own wolf art. Let your imagination inspire yourself to make those werewolves of yours express exactly what you want them to tell. Go learn anatomy on your own.

Just for fun ... http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/lopaceria_2000/wolfgrey.jpg

:p

kuwaizair

there is always getting 'internet artists', like "Goldenwolf" and "Dark Natasha", "khyot" and the likes, I dont know anything about hiring artists to do art for somthing t be published. most net artists are friends with eachother, depending on the style you'll see they are all intertiwned.