What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Redfaery

The Visconti Tarot by LoS arrived today. It's beautiful. So shiny! I can't imagine actually reading with it, though. I'm afraid of damaging it somehow.

Tarot dance

....Received the William Blake Tarot of the Creative Imagination & also Tarot D

Gwynydd

My daughter and I both got a good haul in the mail, today!

Mine: Thoth tarot (standard).
Aquarian Tarot
The second Cosmic Tarot guidebook I was waiting on.

My daughter (birthday gifts):
Zombie tarot and some oracles.

Nemia

My Spiel der Hoffnung arrived the day before yesterday, and I'm extremely happy!

IHeartRescues

That deck, imho, is as darling as it is superb!
My Spiel der Hoffnung arrived the day before yesterday, and I'm extremely happy!

Just ordered the Aleister Crowley Pocket Thoth (in German ag muller) digitally photographed fm the original paintings (in the gold box). Cannot wait!!!

Tarot dance

....I received the Zombie Tarot from a trade

...I also received the book of my Enchanted Tarot....I lost the book years ago know idea how but I found on Amazon for $2.99 and said what the heck.,...

decan

I just received the Pagan Otherworlds Tarot
and the Tarot of White Cats (separately)

Alta

I got a shipping notice for Pagan Otherworlds but I suspect I will not see the deck for a couple of weeks.

Jen P

The Dreams of Gaia is on the way - so excited!

CharlotteK

A second edition of Anna K's deck from her website.

I have the published Llewellyn edition but I totally love this deck - it was the second one I bought after I'd learned some of the basics on a rider-waite and it's still my 'go to' for clear compassionate readings. It's like a friend. I can't wait to get my hands on one of her own.