Emperor strict boundries

dragonlight

This is my first time replying. I don't agree with Johny VK. I have a boss. I get an Emperor for his feelings towards me all the time but he is so childish. He drove me crazy, when I told him that he is intimidating. he got obsessed with me. He would stand in his office and stare at me. Smile at me all the time- fake smiles. He would yell hello at me and smile. He was so out of control that I had to tell him not to talk to me anymore. He would embarrass me in front of other staff. He didn't care about me or my feelings at all. He only cared about him, he loved himself way too much. He wanted me to say and feel exactly the way he wanted me to feel. We are both married with children. He was much younger than me. I had to draw boundary for him. He was my boss, he made me feel so unsafe...If I was single and he showed interest in me, I think he would exhaust me.
I am confused. if Emperor is about boundaries, control and ruling. Why does this persons feelings always show up as emperor? Please help.

Barleywine

This shows one of the hazards of trying to read someone's "feelings" with tarot, as I see it. His actions could be invoking your "Inner Emperor," and that's what the cards are picking up. Your actions are more symptomatic of an assertive, boundary-setting posture than his. He's acting more like an immature Page of Cups, which one writer characterizes as "simulated emotional gushing." Another writer consider the Page of Cups as the "actor" among the court cards.

Thirteen

I get an Emperor for his feelings towards me all the time but he is so childish.
Sounds VERY Emperor to me. It's just what we'd define as "reversed" or ill-dignified Emperor. The Emperor is either an adult, in which case he's like a "father," who sets boundaries that are fair, wise and good for all his "children" OR he is a baby. Babies are the Emperors of a family, right? Anything they want they get and they rule your life (you want to sleep? Sorry, you need to be up and walking the floor with them. You want to have friends over? Sorry, sleeping now, you have to be ultra quiet).

So, "Childish" is very much "Emperor" feelings. "I want what I want and I will have what I want and I make up all the rules." Intimidation is included in that. By the way, is he still your boss and still acting this way? If so, Record all his actions, file reports and complaints to higher-ups about this, and talk to a lawyer about sexual harassment. YOU should not have to set boundaries here. Your work should have them set (rules against sexual harassment) and, if you have filed complaints, they should be putting him in his place. You should not have to do anything nor feel unsafe in any way.

Maru

Welcome to the forum, dragonlight! :love:

This is my first time replying. I don't agree with Johny VK. I have a boss. I get an Emperor for his feelings towards me all the time but he is so childish. He drove me crazy, when I told him that he is intimidating. he got obsessed with me. He would stand in his office and stare at me. Smile at me all the time- fake smiles. He would yell hello at me and smile. He was so out of control that I had to tell him not to talk to me anymore. He would embarrass me in front of other staff. He didn't care about me or my feelings at all. He only cared about him, he loved himself way too much. He wanted me to say and feel exactly the way he wanted me to feel. We are both married with children. He was much younger than me. I had to draw boundary for him. He was my boss, he made me feel so unsafe...If I was single and he showed interest in me, I think he would exhaust me.
I am confused. if Emperor is about boundaries, control and ruling. Why does this persons feelings always show up as emperor? Please help.

You don't think your own reactions show hints of him controlling you, creating uncomfortable boundaries (the awkward staring, passive aggressive facial expressions, etc) and more or less ruling over your place in the environment (his attempts to "sideline" you which you found embarrassing). You have validated his effect over you by your words alone. He "controlled" you--just maybe not the way an upright Emperor might.

Your counter response was a "pseudo" Emperor, that is you emboldened yourself in a defensive manner in order to instill a sense of independence in the place of work and in some ways in an effort "un-mask" this unruly figure. However, because of the "authority" he bears at your job, it's not like you could take him to task and verbally pistol whip into submission or something. It could've affected your employment status. This Emperor is the ill-dignified quality (typically rx/reversed).

Sometimes this happens with people with massive egos or people who were promoted far too soon before their more rougher feathers could be smoothed out. Sometimes people can't handle the stress of the job and so they take it out on others... comes from a sense of powerlessness, not feeling secure in their position or even knowing they're not even remotely fit for the role. They'll wear the suit, but they don't necessarily have the skills and knowledge yet that come with the uniform. (Think bad/incompetent police officer).

IndigoWaves

I get an Emperor for his feelings towards me all the time but he is so childish.
The Emperor is also Aries, the beginning or "baby" of the Zodiac... And as Thirteen has pointed out, when this energy is negatively expressed, a quite spectacularly immature, even completely self-centered individual may result... Potentially, someone who'll stop at nothing (including fiery tantrums/public humiliation) to get whatever is desired, no matter who gets hurt along the way.

Alitalia

Interesting

Well, he's so childish and show you all kind of action because he saw you as an empress who will always full of patience, love, abundance and caring. Like the ways you take care and love all of your kids. That's every emperor weakness. If you start to show him that you are not the motherly figure but more in to naughty girl or a princess, he will change the ways he acts towards you. Because his emperor fatherly side will come out to lead and take care of you.