seven of wands + knight of cups as feelings

darkat

I did a spread today to find out what my ex boyfriend feels about me. In the feelings position I got seven of wands and then I drew knight of cups as a clarifier. I have two interpretations for this combination. The first, he is trying to get rid of the love feelings and the second, he feels like he should fight for me again. We broke up almost 2 months ago because of his anxiety disorder... he just became numb and he started seeing everything in a negative light even though we didn't have any major problem. This is part of a larger spread.I would like to hear other opinions as well. :D I tried to find something that these two cards have in common but I couldn't find anything! :p

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Hi darkat,

Can you explain how each card fits into the interpretations you've given? You've listed two cards, but I don't see how the KnC fits into your interpretations.

darkat

Hi darkat,

Can you explain how each card fits into the interpretations you've given? You've listed two cards, but I don't see how the KnC fits into your interpretations.

I got the 7 of wands in the feelings position but I wasn't sure about it at first, so I drew a clarifier for it :D and I got knight of cups. It's like for feelings I had seven of wands clarified by knight of cups. Sorry for the confusion.