My deck

HudsonGray

I could get the main site, but the right side with the pictures from the tarot just went into a continual loop for me, and even after 10 minutes was still 'loading'. Not sure what's wrong with it. Even high resolution shouldn't take THAT long!

LEZAPPER

ah sorry, i tested it but i must have a cookie in my machine that allow entrance. ill find some other way soon. sorry for the inconvenient.

HudsonGray

I got them to come up (they're under Mon Hobby). Very symbol oriented, it's like learning another language in a way. Seeing the Queen seems out of place since that's a person and not a symbol, even if the blue ball was next to her.

LEZAPPER

Hi Hudson, i've put a lot of thinking about this and finally decide to keep the old fashion cards , jack , queen and king, because i wanted to be able to extract a standard subset from the deck. When i was making it i didn't know really where it was going and was thinking of redoing some later, but didn't do so yet.

At the time I was more game oriented than tarot it was just after a couple of reading that i finally think that the tarot were more important than some card game.

Also the format of the cards is still a regular card deck. In the future, maybe i'll redo it all to the format of a real tarot deck. And then i ll make the card more alike.

Thanks for pointing this to me.

Sidhe-Ra

It's a really interesting system you've come up with there! Doesn't speak to me immediately,(being the aesthetic type), but I am certainly intruigued, and it's very different. Good work!

Blessings,

Em

LEZAPPER

Sidhe-Ra said:
It's a really interesting system you've come up with there! Doesn't speak to me immediately,(being the aesthetic type), but I am certainly intruigued, and it's very different. Good work!

Blessings,

Em

I'll put some more tonight, maybe the choice wasn't wise, those are some of my favorite for some unknown reason, but other may be better for you.

Thanks