Stress reducing

queenmil

My daughter is pregnant due Sept 4th. She has been so stressed. Yesterday had to go to hospital because she said thebaby hadn't moved. Of course thats pretty normal I told her and everything was fine. But when I saw her she looked so stressed out. her face was all puffy and she says she hasn't been sleeping. I have alot of natural stone beads I make jewelry. What could I make her that might help with relaxation? I just don't know that much about the affectgs of stones. Thanks so much

Sophie

Oh, in her situation, use rose quartz! It's nurturing, loving, calming and very lovely in jewellery. It's good for the skin, and it will help her love and nurture herself and her unborn child. I'd also recommend she buy a HUGE piece of raw rose quartz and keep it in her bedroom. Cleanse it often (under water) and at full moon, place it under the moon. She'll sleep much more happily :)

- but she needs to associate that stone with affirmations, deep breathing exercises (e.g such as is taught in yoga) and (if she does) prayer. Stones need our cooperation.

birdsong123

Rose quartz was the first thing that came to my mind, too! I'd intersperse with quartz to magnify its calming qualities.

Here's hoping for an easy pregnancy and a happy, healthy baby.

Namaste,

Birdsong

queenmil

See htat is weird beause I don't know anything about this subject. I have been more curious lately. But rose Quartz was the first thing I thought of to. I wanted to get an opinion from people who know more. Thanks so much. I think I have one that is allready made liek that but says Mommy on it like the name bracelets.