working stone

devangana

my husband does a lot of physical work, i want to give him some protection, i know that stones do work a lot for us in any kind of illness (and some are very sensitive to chemicals and stress) but is there some stone that can be worn as an amulet at work?

crystalflame

Some people recommend "green tourmaline" for physical activities, especially to athletes who do endurance sports: swimmers, marathon runners, etc. I cannot say, however, that I have personally tried it, but tourmalines are great stones in many respects.

dinah1

I like clear quartz crystal as a general 'all rounder'. If his work is stressful haematite is useful, plus it's a good colour for a man

lark

My husband is a carpenter and he always carries a flat piece of Lapis Lazuli with him, in his pocket.
He does a lot of physical work too....
Lapis is a good stone for maintaning integrity in the work place, and for protection.
Makes a beautiful amulet to wear too and is not hard to find.

For physical endurance Sodalite is an excellent stone.
And for all around well being Blue Adventurine.
Most stones that are connected to the base chakra are good work stones.

devangana

i am so grateful for all your advices. i would really do that...i mean find the stones for him. right now he is suffering from skin allergies due to severe heat cause by his work. thank you so much for your immediate reply. i feel like i have a family here:)

lark

devangana said:
i am so grateful for all your advices. i would really do that...i mean find the stones for him. right now he is suffering from skin allergies due to severe heat cause by his work. thank you so much for your immediate reply. i feel like i have a family here:)
Rhyolite is the best stone I've found for skin rashes.
It is also called Leopardskin Jasper.