Legacy of the Divine Tarot- general dicussion

autumnchilde

Id love to join the study group, this is the first set of cards that really speaks to me, my heart flutters when I look at them, im a real tarot newbie and find it really difficult to remember stuff in books so im trying now to just go on my gut instinct way of reading the cards.

PAMUYA

autumnchilde said:
Id love to join the study group, this is the first set of cards that really speaks to me, my heart flutters when I look at them, im a real tarot newbie and find it really difficult to remember stuff in books so im trying now to just go on my gut instinct way of reading the cards.

we have a few threads started, click here to find them under Legacy:Legacy of the Divine Tarot Study Group

PAMUYA

There is a new thread on the 7 of Wands. Would love to read your thoughts on this card.
7 of Wands

prettywicked

I love this deck so far, and I just got it in the mail yesterday!

One thing I noticed that no one brought up yet is that the Fool has a mask on while the World doesn't. I feel as though this has something to do with showing your true self, or knowing. The fool doesn't show his true personality, while at the end he knows who he is, embraces it & "shows off" his true self so to speak.

Sorry if this is in the book, didn't read their definitions yet as I am getting to know my cards first before I see if my thoughts were the same.

Universal Student

I hope you all don't mind if I jump into the fray? I love this deck and I would like to try my hand in this, too.

baylys

Hope no-one minds if I reactivate this thread...

I struggle with court cards on almost every deck, but I love this one so much that I am determined to come to grips with them.

Can we start some discussions about the court cards?

Cheers