Asherah Tarot, originally the Sarah Magdalene Tarot

salamandrina

Thanks! :)
I do hope people will find it useful for meditation. I've decided not to put any borders on it...more room for art work.
I've started the search for a printer and I have some promising leads. It might take time to find one, but after ten years of development it has to be done right.
I'm hoping to be shipping decks out well before Christmas!

I'm also writing a book to go with it, which I will probably give out in pdf format to anyone who buys a deck.

salamandrina

Proofs!

Proofs are here!🙂
To see a photo visit my pages...
https://www.facebook.com/AsherahTarot
https://sarahwheatley.com

I’m very pleased because the printer has done a magnificent job, and the colours are perfect.
A few last details to sort out and then I will give them the go ahead on the new moon. Then there is just packaging and inserts to organise. I’d say realistically, release date at the end of December some time, though maybe in time for Christmas.
Email me at foxvolant@gmail.com for pre orders and to be added to the mailing list. As soon as I have definite dates and prices I will contact everyone.
~
Sarah

Babalon Jones

Congratulations! A long journey, headed towards manifestation.
They look great!

salamandrina

Just to let you know, I've started publishing parts of my book on my wordpress, to give people an idea of the ideas behind the cards.
https://sarahwheatley.com/2017/03/05/the-fool-2/

Travelling hopefully towards a print on demand release of the cards. Not going to commit to dates anymore...

Rose Lalonde

I'm still looking forward to this deck! I appreciated your latest chapter on the High Priestess, especially where you talk about Priestess and Hierophant as lunar, Empress and Emperor as solar.

salamandrina

Thanks for the feedback.
Its good to know that you got something from the text :)

salamandrina

Asherah Tarot Deck Release 24th June

I am happy to announce the imminent release of the Asherah Tarot!
I am planning to commence sales on the 24th of June. I will be offering a Jumbo size (3.5 X 5.5 inches or approximately 9cm X 14cm) deck through Game Crafter, with linen finish and UV coating, a 20 page full colour booklet and box, plus a pdf download of the guide book. Exact prices are yet to be decided but will be in the region of 60 - 70 US dollars plus shipping.
I will also release a Poker size deck (2.5 X 3.5 cm) by the end of the year, and it will be somewhat cheaper, but I do recommend the larger size to fully appreciate the richly detailed artwork. I have been very pleasantly surprised by the quality of printing from Game Crafter.

The great struggle has finally reached the point of manifestation! Eleven years of truly obsessive hard work has finally crystalized into a deck of cards. I am releasing the First Edition in as high a quality as I can find, because it has to do the art work justice, and because I want to generate maximum enjoyment. Production costs are high, especially as they are in US dollars, but the results are satisfying. I will work on finding more convenient distribution for other parts of the world, but that could take six months to a year, as my life is demanding urgent attention now. The shipping is quite fast to Australia, and I hope it will be so for other parts of the world.

I will email this announcement to everyone on my mailing list, and update it with details and links as they come to hand. If you wish to be added to the list please email me.

Thank you so much for all your enthusiasm and encouragement over the years…I doubt I could have made it to the end of the road without them.

Sarah

www.sarahwheatley.com

asherahtarot@sarahwheatley.com

Penthasilia

Amazing news!

Rose Lalonde

Yes! I'll be there on the 24th! :)

salamandrina

RELEASE DAY!!

Asherah Tarot Release 24th June 2017

www.thegamecrafter.com/games/asherah-tarot

Today I pressed the publish button at the exact time of the New Moon in Cancer and so now the deck is available to purchase from my Game Crafter Shop. The price is $66.99 plus postage (US Dollars). I have chosen the best quality printing options; the Linen finish and UV coating are really luxurious, and the deck comes boxed with a 20 page colour booklet. I have uploaded some photos of the cards over at my shop so please do go and have a look.

The release of this Tarot deck a truly momentous occasion in my life after all these years of work, but circumstances are such that I now have other pressing concerns to deal with. It’s as if the goddess knows that my task here is finally done and has now presented me with a back log of unfinished business to attend to. If she hadn’t taken matters in hand I probably would have gone on frittering and frootering for eternity. Thank you goddess!*And a heartfelt thanks to all of you who buy my Tarot. I hope you will find it enjoyable and useful and healing. I hope it will give you as much strength and sanity as creating it has given me.

A 121 page pdf version of the user manual is included with your purchase, and it will be updated and revised regularly. I will share these updates with anyone who has bought a deck through Game Crafter. Currently it is a basic A4 version, with quite large type (for blind bats like me), but I plan to reformat it and expand on it when I get some time. Keep an eye out on my pages for announcements or join my mailing list. Eventually I will also design and release a hard copy version of the book. I have enjoyed the writing process almost as much as I did the painting and its been wonderful to be able to use my two skills on one project. Like most Geminis I like to diversify!

There will also be a Poker size deck coming by the end of the year and more merchandise, including Art Prints. In the next few months I will have limited online access so I may be quiet but I will try to check my email regularly and field all enquiries. When I ordered my copy I chose the cheapest international shipping option to Australia (UPS Innovations) and it arrived within a week in a very sturdy box once it had been printed, which I was happy about. The nature of Print on Demand is that they have to print it before they send it to you so that can take about a week as well.

Kind Regards
Sarah

www.sarahwheatley.com

www.thegamecrafter.com/games/asherah-tarot

www.facebook.com/AsherahTarot

asherahtarot@sarahwheatley.com