Pagan tarot - uusi

Maan

does anyone know if it will be available for sale after the kickstarter? I can back right now but would love to buy it later. I really enjoy working with pip decks

starlightexp

does anyone know if it will be available for sale after the kickstarter? I can back right now but would love to buy it later. I really enjoy working with pip decks

Usually they are. The BRuT is. It's usually just more expensive. I think the other deck was $18-$28 in the kickstarter and is now $35 on there site

FLizarraga

I'm of two minds about this. On one hand, it's absolutely breathtaking. The cards I have seem have a Victorian Romantic vibe to them --a more contemporary, sparer take. I, too, have their Pagan playing cards with the delicious "like buttah" cardstock, and cardstock like that is hard to resist.

On the other hand, I fear this will be for me another Isidore: a magnificent, yet unreadable deck. I'm not a collector per se, I use all my decks for reading. Decisions, decisions...

starlightexp

I'm of two minds about this. On one hand, it's absolutely breathtaking. The cards I have seem have a Victorian Romantic vibe to them --a more contemporary, sparer take. I, too, have their Pagan playing cards with the delicious "like buttah" cardstock, and cardstock like that is hard to resist.

On the other hand, I fear this will be for me another Isidore: a magnificent, yet unreadable deck. I'm not a collector per se, I use all my decks for reading. Decisions, decisions...

I'm liking what they are revealing so far. It's definitely not a deck for people that like a lot going in the way the Illuminati or BoHo Gothic does but there is something very compelling about this deck for me

treelet

I'm worried about this too. I love beautifully rendered decks, but I worry constantly about meeting a deck and it sitting on my shelf, looking pretty but collecting dust. Thankfully the price point isn't too bad and I DO love minimalist decks. I may simply sell a few things and move some money around to fit this into my budget.

Edit: Think I'm leaning toward this over the Lunar Fire. I love the dark fantasy art, but if I'm honest with myself, this deck is more my angle.

starlightexp

It's only $9,600 away from getting the gold foil on the moon cards. I'm crossing my fingers that it happens

FLizarraga

I'm worried about this too. I love beautifully rendered decks, but I worry constantly about meeting a deck and it sitting on my shelf, looking pretty but collecting dust. Thankfully the price point isn't too bad and I DO love minimalist decks. I may simply sell a few things and move some money around to fit this into my budget.

That said, in the end I couldn't resist it, and backed it anyway..... :(

Darn that World card! Darn it to heck!

treelet

That said, in the end I couldn't resist it, and backed it anyway..... :(

Darn that World card! Darn it to heck!

Funnily enough, the recently released Hierophant card convinced me! I'm excited, the art/production is exquisite.

staticfuzz

When I first saw this deck I was like duh I'm backing this, but then I scrolled down and saw that the pips are going unillustrated. If they are all as beautiful as the aces, I would not mind and back it, but we don't get to see any. I just want to see one other pip besides an ace. Typically the aces are gorgeous and the rest not so much.

FLizarraga

For those who are interested, they also have an alarming number of extras. I ended up adding that gorgeous redwood stand to my pledge.

*sighs* Money. Like sand slipping through my fingers...... :rolleyes: