Anybody has scans of the metrosexual tarot? (Or knows where I could get it?)

Corbane

I've been looking for this one rather unsuccessfully. I remember getting the scans on taroteca (a website since down, though I found the new version of it but it only 60 decks have been uploaded and I think it's kinda dead) but I must have deleted them or lost them when I got a new laptop. Either way, that one got me curious but I found radio silence from google - the creator's website is down. Can any of you help me out with this?

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Aeclectic does its best to protect the copyright of the works of artists and authors. Therefore, any links to all the images from a deck are not allowed unless they are to a website which has the author's/publisher's permission to post those images.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Tarot Decks

rwcarter

The deck appears to have been published in 2003 (contrary to what Aeclectic says about it) and appears to be long out of print. The author's and artist's websites are both unreachable. I think your best bet would be to post an ISO/ISF (In Search Of/I'm Searching For) thread over in Tarot Trading, but you need to be a Subscriber in order to access that forum. You can find out more about subscribing by going to Upgrade & support us too!