De-Enabling Thread

rwcarter

Solandia likes us to keep threads below 1000 posts and the old de-enabling thread has gotten bigger than that so here's a nice new one.

The old thread can be found here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=122260

This thread is meant as a FUN THREAD.... Critical comments may be made here, but those comments shouldn't be taken as criticism. If you want to refute something stated in this thread, please do so in a thread specific to the particular deck. The intent of this thread is not to hurt anyone's feelings, so any hurtful or personally-directed comments will be removed without notice.

Please limit your de-enabling request(s) to a short list of decks. De-enabling requests that are directed at a company are not allowed in this thread.

As before, please stick to de-enabling.

This is NOT the place to discuss decks you love.

Posts in this thread that are NOT de-enabling will be removed.

Thanks

Sulis, MeeWah and rwcarter - Tarot Decks co-moderators.

SolSionnach

Nisaba said:
<gently hands SolSionach loaded rifle and leads the way to the back door>

It'll be kinder this way, I promise.

Now <looking around> Anyone else own a <sneer> "collection"?

:bugeyed:

Sorry, woman, I just canna do it! :rolleyes:

re: Enchanted/Zerner-Farber
Lots of tiny details that no-one can make out.

Best thing about the deck: the Poodle on the Moon card!
Solution: I can see that image as long as taroteca is around.

Had it, kept it for years because of above card... sold it, haven't missed it ONCE.

Tiny tiny images. Impossible to see!

nisaba

re teh Butterfly of Opportunity fluttering over the Financial Cliff

Minrice? You here?

Don't do it - you know it really isn't worth it. You have other decks you don 't spend enough time with, that you love just as much - it's not as if it's a copy of the Granny Jones Australian, after all. (and what a shitty deck that one was!)

Here - place your credit card flat on the floor and push it slowly and carefully towards me ...

gregory

SolSionnach said:
re: Enchanted/Zerner-Farber
Never mind that - it's like those fabric collages you do in nursery school.... Arrgghh.

Le Fanu

Whoever wanted the ZF? Stretched, distorted granny fabrics. Too decorative to read properly with...

Did SolSionnach just pluck that one out of the air?

gregory

Le Fanu said:
Whoever wanted the ZF? Stretched, distorted granny fabrics. Too decorative to read properly with...

Release it. With all that fabric, it might FLY. AWAY, I hope.

Nytebugg

Enchanted/ZF - cards are too big and hard to shuffle. Plus you sit there going I hate that fabric why would you use that?!

SolSionnach

Le Fanu said:

Nope. It was in the last couple posts of the previous thread.

LotusSong

Tell me why I shouldn't jump onto the bandwagon and try to get one of the new vampire decks, like The Vampire Tarot Of The Eternal Night.

Nytebugg

LotusSong said:
Tell me why I shouldn't jump onto the bandwagon and try to get one of the new vampire decks, like The Vampire Tarot Of The Eternal Night.
The 4 of cups has no cups and she looks like she is chewing on her own fingers. although I think she is supposed to be wiping the blood from her mouth. The woman in the 9 of cups is cross eyed.