The Raven Spirit Guide, Shadow Spread

Lady Iron Side

The Raven Spirit Guide, Shadow Spread

My Animal Totem is the Raven, and over many months I've been doing spiritual and shadow working with my animal spirit guide. During this journey with Raven and my love for the tarot, I've search everywhere and to no avail there were no spreads to help you go deeper into your depths in order to bring out light. Raven Spirit knows best how to help you explore the deeper mysteries.

It is Raven who dangles the Key, Ravens are known to be able to trigger the energies of the magick you feel all around you, and they will teach you to fearlessly go about manifesting that magick to fruition, they do this through activating the link between intention and willful action. Ravens are known to be able to see into both the past and the future, with Raven, your own intellect will be acutely sharpened and you intuition honed. Raven is also known as "The Keeper of Secrets" Guide to the unknown and the teacher of the mystic, the raven goes into the darkness to return with the light. The Raven is the symbol of our own Soul. To honor the darkness of the Raven's Wing, we turn to our own hidden interior, the parts of our own past marked with shadows of unhealed wounds and unexpressed emotion. All healing begins with the spiritual which converts the emotional, mental, and many times physical levels.

I have created this spread in the shape of a raven, to help myself work through my shadows. this spread is still in the works, I've been the only one who has used this spread please try out my spread and give me feed bk. thank you may Raven Spirit guide you on your journey through your shadows to bring out the light that await within you..

................................................................ 16 is the Ravens head
.....................10..................4...............SGC - place your spirit guide card here
................................3...................... 4 - 10 is the Ravens tail

SGC. Spirit Guide Card – Place your Spirit/Animal totem card here to help Guide you through this spread with working with you shadows. If you don't know what your animal totem is you can try this spread http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=60683 Animal Spirit guide (images) can be found in several tarot decks. ie: The Animal Divine Tarot, The Medicine Cards, and The Druid Animal Oracle. Pull the cards out and use them with the spread, they will help Guide you in the tarot reading.

1.the heart of the shadow
2.What advice does Raven Spirit have for me? Spirit/Animal guidance at this time I haven't been hearing/seeing/feeling.
3.How are the Shadows affecting my spirit and self-identity?
4.My feelings about the heart of the shadow
5.How to find the motivation to move past how I'm feeling?
6.What shadow is blocking me from moving forward? This is what shadowss are in your way, stopping you from making the journey to inner and outer peace.
7.What are my negative habit/behaviors the shadows have created?
8.What are the underlining fears that created the shadow?
9.What type of changes can I make to overcome these shadows?
10.My thoughts about the heart of the shadow
11.How to find the will power to move past these thoughts
12.How does these shadows affect my everyday life? what types of problems/difficulties that these shadows have caused, that may be hindering my daily zest for life. That may be causing depression, anxiety, anger, and sadness, etc.
13.How does my shadows affect others?
14.What shadows are hidden that I'm not aware of? Secrets you have been keeping from yourself/ in denial of something.
15.When did this/these shadows begin?
16.Raven Spirit speaks the outcome of working with your shadows. Raven Spirit speaks of your strengths and weakness, your potential and aspiriations, etc to help you overcome your shadows.

Author: IronSide (Katrina de Witt)

Lady Iron Side

Just Curious

I'm just curious to know if anyone has yet tried this spread, I would love to hear from you, please feel free to sharing any ideas, thought, suggestion, on either how to improve the spread, how it worked for you with your shadows. was this spread clear in the messages you received in each card with placement.

Sincerely
Lady Iron Side

kmartin60

i just got doing catching up on readings I was doing for folks on their
"Year spread" so once I finish posting the last couple I plan on trying this spread out tommorrow or Wens. It sounds really deep and intersting! Will let ya know how it goes!

Lady Iron Side

sure thing, looking forward to hearing your results. Sweet

kmartin60

Hi Just tried your spread....

I just finished posting it on "Your readings..." thread....Im quite awed at how deep and close it hit! I def. will be keeping this spread in my journal! Stay warm! I hope your not as snowy as we have been today! Bright Blessings Kim

Lady Iron Side

kmartin60 said:
I just finished posting it on "Your readings..." thread....Im quite awed at how deep and close it hit! I def. will be keeping this spread in my journal! Stay warm! I hope your not as snowy as we have been today! Bright Blessings Kim

Thank your for trying out the spread and showing your results in the your reading section. Hint you can used any tarot deck as well as Oracle Cards.

I am pleased to hear that you liked the spread, when I created the spread I made sure that it didn't just focus on the negative side, I balanced it out with positive. ways that you can do for yourself to help heal, move past, showing you the light and the end of the tunnel. I use this spread even when I am troubled about something, and can't find my way around it, so I turn to the spread to show me the path. it has worked every time.

Samarial

One question, I did the other spread you mentioned above about finding your spirit animal, and I dont have any oracle cards or cards with what apparently the reading said my totem was a lion. Could I just picture the lion there in its esscence lol?

I will try out the raven spread tomorrow. I definately think it will help me out.

Samarial

Hey I tried out this spread and I think it hit the spot. I posted it on here. =]

Lady Iron Side

Samarial said:
One question, I did the other spread you mentioned above about finding your spirit animal, and I dont have any oracle cards or cards with what apparently the reading said my totem was a lion. Could I just picture the lion there in its esscence lol?

I will try out the raven spread tomorrow. I definately think it will help me out.

Yes you can use a photo or any other image to represent your totem, just make sure that it is with you and part of the spread. hey even on ornament of your spirit guide would work (the purpose is to have something there to represent your spirit guide)

Samarial said:
Hey I tried out this spread and I think it hit the spot. I posted it on here. =]

Yes I just checked it, I see that this spread is working very well for other too, this pleases me, that it is not only helping me, but it is helping others to recognized their shadows as well and help them to work through them so you can have a more fulling joyful life, yes I know it doesn't happen overnight, but it your stepping stone to guide you there. as I've said before, out of the darkness you WILL emerge.

Lady Iron Side

I am just going to give this a little bump, for I would like some more people to try this out, need some feed back please and thank you. so here's the bump.