Suggestions for a spread on jobs?

rosa

Hi All,

I'm very new to Tarot, and this board, but am reading on history and what to do,and taking an online course- just did first lesson on getting to know cards and how I 'feel' about them.

I have been practising with a 3 card spread but right now I am looking for new career and new jobs- was in academia before. I have an interview coming up, the job is exciting and in the non profit sector, but I'm also a little nervous- feeling like the job might be too good to be true. Can anyone recommend a spread that would shed light on career/jobs?

thanks so much

Rosa

Alta

Hello rosa.
and welcome!!! Feel free to post in New members so everyone can get to know you.

I am moving this post to section Tarot Spreads where you may get more replies. 'Your Readings' is for posting your own throws and asking for comments from other readers.
Thanks, Marion
co-moderator, Your Readings.

wavebreaker

Hi rosa, welcome! :)

Here is an earlier thread that lists a few job spreads.

Hope that helps! ;)

Alta

Here is a good general spread contributed by a former member.

1 2 3

1 – influences in the immediate past (could make this, what they have been looking for)
2 – how they're working out in the present (change to... fit between you and the job)
3 – how things are likely to resolve themselves in the immediate future (how the interview is going to go)
4 – predominant theme, true nature of events (always good to know)

If you don't feel like those four cards give you closure, then you can draw a single fifth card and interpret it as advice on how to proceed.

Geenius at Wrok

rosa

Career spread advice

Wow, thanks to all for your helpful replies- have just got home from work and have time to check out lists and experiment with spreads- if I feel brave enough will re-post results and interpretation and seek advice and interpretations from you again--remember, I'm new at this but so excited about learning

thank you again