Radio documentary involving tarot

JayBee

The show is on Canadian radio, and I don't know if it'll be accessible outside of Canada (TV material isn't):
http://www.cbc.ca/tapestry/episode/...worshipping-at-the-altar-of-vodka-and-cocain/

(The radio show, Tapestry, is an award-winning program featuring usually terrific interviews with people offering views of all aspects of spiritual life. If you can access it, either through streaming or its podcasts, I recommend it.)

gregory

I LOVE Tapestry - thanks. Going to listen shortly (it comes up OK here...)

How can I download and SAVE it ? Anyone know ?

JayBee

On the right side of the web page, where it says Most Recent Podcast, click on the link for "More podcast episodes", and you'll have access to downloadable mp3 files for the past six months. (Lots of other CBC radio shows have podcasts for downloading. I nose around a bit from time to time and always find at least one or two shows to enjoy.)

gregory

Thanks ! Gottit ! (I have grandchildren here just now and wanted to make sure I could listen to it at my leisure. Which is NOT now ! Bingo calls.... :D)

Inconnu

Thanks for posting this JB.

I listened to it by just clicking on it. Did,t need to download.

Very interesting.

momentarylight

The show is on Canadian radio, and I don't know if it'll be accessible outside of Canada (TV material isn't):
http://www.cbc.ca/tapestry/episode/...worshipping-at-the-altar-of-vodka-and-cocain/

(The radio show, Tapestry, is an award-winning program featuring usually terrific interviews with people offering views of all aspects of spiritual life. If you can access it, either through streaming or its podcasts, I recommend it.)

I just listened to it (from Australia). It was entertaining but held little new for me. I was interested because I've not heard a radio show on tarot before.

The show left me wondering how someone more experienced with the cards might present such a show. It might have more substance. I think tarot deserves more serious treatment and have seen such treatment at some conferences. Because tarot is visual you have to really think about how to present it in a non-visual context

But still, this show was entertaining and introduced some ideas which could be developed later.

Thanks for the post!

JayBee

I'm happy that the show found a few people. Over time, maybe it'll find a few more. Either way, I'm pleased to have shared it.