Tarot of a Black Rose Garden

Alta

Glad that you got some feedback 13death. I think a little encouragement and some helpful comments can be good. It is a balance, so artists have mentioned here though.

Best, Alta

13death

thank you so much!! it does help. i hope to have the sketch on soon

13death

i think it has changed to add in witches. like a tarot of black rose witches or black rose tarot of witches??

Alta

Well, as long as you make it clear that there is a connection between your witches and the black roses, it should be fine. The best decks have an integrated vision.

gregory

Without images this thread is very frustrating....

Carla

We want pictures please!! The tarot is about images. Images please!! :) :heart:

EthanJamesPetty

A little bit off-subject, but you'll want to make sure your deck name doesn't come to close to a copyright violation. You've got 3-for-3 on the words in the title:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarot,_Witch_of_the_Black_Rose

I was just browsing another site and saw a banner pop up with the name in it - I don't know the comic, but it was a funny coincidence :)

13death

oh i forgot about that comic book... hum.. how do i need to change the name so it wont be copyright? just go back to the first name Black Rose Tarot?
and as for the images i will as soon as i find my printer cords. i think my sisters fairys hid them.. :/ guess i should have my dragons take care of them lol

gregory

I doubt very much if there is an issue as long as the images have nothing to do with the comic. Think how many BOOKS have the same titles...