Naming A Tarot Deck

adanawtn

I'm working on my new tarot deck, and I'm making some great progress. I've posted an image of the first fifteen cards here: http://adanawtn.com/the-new-and-unnamed-tarot-deck/

I'm trying to figure out a name for the new deck. I even started a poll on Facebook. But I know a lot of people don't like apps on Facebook, so I'm going to do a poll here (if that's okay).

The theme of the deck is sexual energy and sensual pleasures. It's Rider-Waite based, and features humans in white with color backgrounds. Here are the five names that are in the running:

Tarot of the Carnal Dawn

Passion Tarot

Carnal Love Tarot

Tarot of the Carnal Spirit

Sensual Radiance Tarot

Which name do you like best?

Thanks for reading!

::UPDATE::

Just wanted to thank everyone again for the feedback, and to let you know that the deck is now available for pre-order here: http://adanawtn.com/product/adana-arcanum-tarot-deck/

I decided on the name Adana Arcanum for the deck, after getting quite a few suggestions for Adana Tarot. Since my name is pronounced "uh-DAY-nuh", and I tend to pronounce 'arcanum' with a long 'A' in the middle, it has a nice ring to it.

This tarot deck has been a real labor of love, and I'm truly excited to get it in the hands of those who have already pre-ordered it.

Alta

Personally I like the last one, Sensual Radiance Tarot. The reason is in the art of the cards themselves. "Carnal" seems to imply something more explicit and dare I say vulgar, but your cards hint, promise, tantalize. Very well done imo.

TarotTess

Sensual Radiance Tarot. Love what youve created x

adanawtn

Personally I like the last one, Sensual Radiance Tarot. The reason is in the art of the cards themselves... Your cards hint, promise, tantalize. Very well done imo.

Oh, wow! Thank you for saying that!! Hearing that makes me feel ridiculously happy.

Sensual Radiance Tarot. Love what youve created x

Thank you, TarotTess.

It's seems that Sensual Radiance Tarot is in the lead. I thought of the word 'carnal' because of the sexual energy theme, but you're right, Alta, it does sound almost vulgar. Which is something that I'm trying not to do with this deck.

Thank you so much, ladies.

tarotlyn

:heart::) I've just added up the letters (Numerology) and the choice is:

Passion Tarot

Because the numbers are: 5, 9, 5 - which equals a #5 name
(#5 is the 'sexual' number in numerology)

:heart: Hugs, Lyn

adanawtn

:heart::) I've just added up the letters (Numerology) and the choice is:

Passion Tarot

Because the numbers are: 5, 9, 5 - which equals a #5 name
(#5 is the 'sexual' number in numerology)

:heart: Hugs, Lyn

Thanks, Lyn. I love the reasoning behind it.

rylla

my vote would go for the Sensual Radiance Tarot

Babalon Jones

Of the names listed I would choose the Passion Tarot or the Boudoir Tarot. Simple and memorable. The others sound like they are trying too hard.

Of those two I voted for Boudoir Tarot, since it has more style and is more unique. Plus as i think you would have better luck in Internet searches with that one over Passion Tarot, as otherwise searches would get muddled by the millions with "passion for tarot" lol.

magpie9

Maybe I'm weird, but I don't see these cards as carnal at all. Sensual? Not really...just a very little bit. But very nice, good art in every way. So I didn't vote for a name.
ETA: I could see Radiance Tarot as a very good name for this deck, though.