Pyramid of Light spread

RaaD

Hi there. I created a spread and i tested it for a six months till now. I think it dows give results so im going to share it with you.

It is a six cards spread.

1 2 3
4 5

The first 3 cards are the past, present and the future
The forth card is a event which connects the past with the present. The fith card is a event connecting the present with the future. The six card is very interesting. It is showing what connects both events, it is sometimes a sicret, breacktrhough, or behind sceen action. Sometimes it is showing the best cours of action. Before revealing it interpret and discusse the first five cards, so you would be able how to reffer to the last card.

Example : Lets say tha a client of mine asks about his career.
1 - 9 of discs
2 - 9 of swords
3 - 6 of disks
4 - Death
5 - Sun
6 - Page of cups

Ok so our client had huge success in the past, making some big deals, finishing big projects and so. Ha had high sense of business and doubt that he was well payed but he is now acompanied by a fear of loosing his job. The death card as events may already showing us that he lost his job and his fears are endeed will he be able to find another one. Well we need a discussion with a vlient to determine that, but since it is imaginary client lets stick with the version that he has a job still. So in that case the projects he finished ware depleted from profit side and he does not contribute anymore to the company he is working for. His boss may breath in his neck about it. But in the future card we are seeing that the old broblems will be solved and he will have opportunities for new development. There is comming the event ( the sun) . The sun here shows a comming event which will give him new opportunities he has to catch. He needs to be very confident in himself to take advantage of it. And here webare coming to the page. The page of cups here represents that after his failure he needs to self absorb and to make a big assassmet how it came to this. Probably his methods are out of date and he needs to catch the full picture rather tha clinging in needless details.

Thanks for reading this

dancing_moon

Thanks for sharing, RaaD! It looks like a nice, clear spread, and I'm going to try it out. :) If I got it right, the layout looks like this, right?

RaaD

Yes, that is how it looks like the layout :)