Going With The Flow Spread

Glass Owl

Going With The Flow Spread (10) by Glass Owl

“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them – that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” - Lao-Tzu

“Flow with whatever is happening and let your mind be free. Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate.” - Chuang Tzu

--------------3--------------------------------------------
------2-------------4--------------------------------------
1---------------------------5----------------7-------------
-------------------------------------6---------------8-----
---------------------------10-------------------------------

1. Me in my current situation
2. What waters am I currently floating in?
3. Why am I on this present course?

In order to flow with whatever is happening...
4. What do I need to let go of?
5. What do I need to stop resisting?
6. What do I need to accept?

7. What direction are things flowing naturally?
8. What will help me to go with the flow?
9. What will hinder me in my desire to go with the flow?

The Undercurrent
10 (which is the bottom card of the deck). What is the constant, underlying force influencing all of these aspects?

seeker7

This looks great..covers many of the questions I need answers on!! Thank you..will give you feedback after I try this spread! :)

Edit: Just tried it...very insightfull, I will post my reading on 'your readings' section!..It's funny, last night I was looking for a spread like this and I randomly came on this section and found it... fate!! :D

Spiritualized

love it! thanks!

Glass Owl

I am so glad that you tried out my spread, Seeker7!

(For those of you who would like to see this spread in action, you can check out Seeker7's reading here.)

I found it soooo interesting that we both had the The Wheel, 10 of Swords, and the 8 of Wands turn up in our readings using this spread.

Virgo26

Love the spread! Tried it twice so far. Its been good at pinpointing my current situations.

EmpressSha

Thanks for bumping this thread, this is exactly the spread I need right about now :D

Virgo26

Happy to help :)

HeatherRose

Just tried this spread for myself and WOW! On spot!!
Thanks!!